Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Grace ... :drool:

I'm probably the only person here who loves that song. I'd be so happy to hear it live.

Nope. I love Grace. Actually, as most of you know, I love ALL of ATYCLB. Some days it's my favorite album ever.

Beautiful Day, Walk On, Kite, Wild Honey, In A Little While, Peace on Earth, Grace.....:drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah, the other 4 songs too...:drool: :drool: :drool:

Axver said:

If I'm right and Friday's the 16th, then yes!

Oooh, right on! I can't wait, just for the setlist party!

Maybe I won't have to leave right before the show actually starts this time. :wink:

Utoo said:
Hey, Axver---- How do well do you think a tim-tam will hold up in TransPacific mail...?

Hee! There are actually online shops that sell Tim Tams to American customers.

Now you've made me hungry ... :drool:

Utoo said:
Wow. I'm actually joining the setlist party before page 3!

I'm looking forward to the 3rd leg debut of Bad--just so I know they can do it when I see 'em in October.

Otherwise, I expect they'll pull out The Wanderer, complete with video of Johnny Cash (a la Satellite of Love) singing it before he died. They rehearsed that with the video yesterday. :wink:

If you view threads with 10 posts a page like I do, sorry, you posted on the third page. :wink:

Oooh, Bad, yes, they must play that. And The Wanderer would be ... :drool:

Axver said:

Hee! There are actually online shops that sell Tim Tams to American customers.

Now you've made me hungry ... :drool:

I just found the Arnott's site...

So, what exactly is the "Tim Tam Suck??":eyebrow: :wink:

Oh man, The Wanderer would be phenominal! That was also one of my favorite hidden gems.

They actually look pretty good! I have in-laws in Australia & they always bring back great candy. Maybe I'll have to ask for some of these...:drool:

Lila64 said:
bring on the MOFO!
band.gif

timtam.jpg

Ah...so THAT"S what a timtam looks like :D

God just made an amendment the Ten Commandments.

#7: Thou shalt try Tim Tams during thy lifetime, and thou shalt savour their chocolatey goodness. Thou shalt then prosper in the land and thine children shalt be blessed, so saith the Lord.

While we're waiting for a few hours.... And shoot me for jumping topic already....

has anyone else downloaded iTunes 5.0? I keep trying to, but it keeps giving me an error regarding Bonjour Service...:uhoh: :uhoh:

I can't understand how anyone would rather the band play MOFO than 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, which I thought would be a sure setlist standard this tour! :mad: I mean, it's the best song they did in the first 5 years of their career!

Lancemc said:
I can't understand how anyone would rather the band play MOFO than 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, which I thought would be a sure setlist standard this tour! :mad: I mean, it's the best song they did in the first 5 years of their career!

Correction: best song they ever did.

:drool: 11 O'clock Tick Tock :drool:

But I'll take what I can get, and if that's Mofo, I'm not complaining! :rockon:

redkat said:
axver
do tim tams have that orange jelly stuff in them like some other biscuits?

Nope, no jelly. Here's a picture showing what they look like inside. Chocolatey and delicious. :drool:

rc_tt_timtam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom