Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part IV - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

What was the question? :sad: I'm sorry I missed it, it's hard to keep up!

If you think it's hard to keep up with things right now, you should've been here before U2 took the stage. Total madness. We went through two threads before the show even began.

timothius said:

All is forgiven.

Did you at any point dance, boogie or shake-your-booty? If so when? If not, why not?

I was most definitely shaking my booty during Fast Cars. And Zoo Station ( :drool: x infinity ). And, of course, there was just the simple swaying during WOWY.

Palace_Hero said:
WHO WAS THE NEW ZEALANDER GOING NUTS IN THAT PHONE MESSAGE ABOUT VERTIGO?

I was hoping I wouldn't have to confess to that. :reject:

Also, I don't know how it was where you were sitting, Gibson Girl, but the sound in my section was absolutely perfect, in think possibly the best I've experienced in the jillions of shows I've seen.

Snippets?

Johnny Comes...
Sgt. Pepper's
Old Man River
Hands that Built

I can't remember, there was something else.

timothius said:

:shocked: I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!

Wow, U2 playing music. What a radical concept!! I think I approve of this new direction! :up:

sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band, we hope you have enjoyed the show!
2.gif

anitram said:
Snippets?

Johnny Comes...
Sgt. Pepper's
Old Man River
Hands that Built

I can't remember, there was something else.

Thanks! :) Old Man River - where was that, after One like U2.com said, or were they wrong again? Can you recall what Electric Co. had? I absolutely loved Bullet With Butterfly Wings / I Can See For Miles.

Interference.com is reporting that U2.com publishing the setlist before the show was unprecendented. This happened more than once on leg 1, right?

u2wedge said:
Interference.com is reporting that U2.com publishing the setlist before the show was unprecendented. This happened more than once on leg 1, right?

Yes. The first occasion was the San Jose show when The Ocean debuted.

biff said:
Also, I don't know how it was where you were sitting, Gibson Girl, but the sound in my section was absolutely perfect, in think possibly the best I've experienced in the jillions of shows I've seen.

The sound was fantastic (bad for Dashboard Confessional, though! What was up with their bass?) where I was too. Really, really great. Everything was crystal clear. Edge could have been a bit louder in places, but overall, it was very good.

Here's some pics:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom