Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part IV - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
discothequeLP said:

He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And travels in the trails
Of the scatters of light

GREAT lines! Bono is a genius

That's the only worthwhile part of IALW.

I sincerely hope 40 was played.

This isn't exactly a setlist party anymore, if we ever get to Part 5 we should rename it : The Discuss Whatever You Want Thread, cause that is what this turned in to :lmao:

I think I'm gonna head out now, this chair gets uncomfortable after a couple of hours. :wink: It was nice to meet you all and hopefully, I'll see you on Wendsday the 14th, if not, you might find me playing the games every once in a while. Goodnight! :wave:

Last edited:
im in NIagara Falls.......very close to Toronto. Soon I will be in Toronto, very soon

I have been watching everyone get worked up and not commenting.

wedge...how was he...i bought his 2 mainstream cds...the second of which in my opinion was mediocre at best

rock888nwo said:
im still pissed that they chose to play fast cars and in a little while

I can't imagine Fast Cars played live. Seems like a tough song to sing, very uptempo for Bono to go balls out with it. Should be interesting to hear.

Hopefully the tapers will be uploading this from their hotel rooms tonight.

This is Maddy! My mom is at the concert right now! If you will be on in a few hours or so (maybe 1:00 here) you might see her for a few. I assume the concert is good though! :yes:

rock888nwo said:
im still pissed that they chose to play fast cars and in a little while

My enthusiasm for Fast Cars has been rather diminished by the fact U2 chose to play their worst song, In A Little While. :tsk:

rock888nwo said:
wedge...how was he...i bought his 2 mainstream cds...the second of which in my opinion was mediocre at best

He was good. I have a copy of it if you want it. He got pissed halfway through the show, and dropped the f-bomb a few times, it was classic.

New songs are good, IMHO. Will have a few good radio tunes.

He didn't play Babylon though, I guess he's boycotting it.

Not as good as MSG though back in '03.

Axver said:

My enthusiasm for Fast Cars has been rather diminished by the fact U2 chose to play their worst song, In A Little While. :tsk:

Axver, you've said that like 100 times. Get over it, man. They'll play your perfect show someday!

:hug:

Lila64 said:
Why play that when they could have played Spanish Eyes or Sweetist Thing :reject:

Or 11 0'Clock Tick Tock for Axver :hug:

I think we need a new rule that says you can join despite the age restrictions.

I'd go for Spanish Eyes, oh yes ... :drool:

(On my Audioscrobbler, it's actually played more times than 11OTT!)

Now I'm really going to leave! :yawn:

Thanks Axver, we should start a protest : Must be able to hear :censored: I myself don't mind it. But the protest should go on! :up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom