Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HelloAngel said:
U2.com is obviously threatened by Interference and @U2's coverage of the tour - so they decide to destroy the fun of your awesome setlist parties by posting the entire show before it happens.

Unbelieveable.

Ah well. I was going to wait by the comp for my set list girlie to update me, but I guess I'll go watch tv now that all the guessing is done. :(

The songs I had posted wwere the only ones she was able to text to me -s o yeah, sorry for the gaps.

Thanks for trying at least :hug:.

Queen Bee said:
:faint: Guys, I just heard from my friend at the show!!!! She recorded Vertigo on her cell phone for me. I've uploaded it to my webspace here: http://apocalypse-please.com/U2/

Is it GG?

[edit]

Thank You! :)

england.jpg

Well whatever the setlist is...lets try to remain positive and happy...this is a Party after all :)

Lila64 said:
I get back from doing my homework and I find the same setlist with a few changes? They should've used this set later in the third leg and opened with 11 0'Clock Tick Tock as a favor to Axver!:lol:

:lol: You're a smart one! :up:

I would be gushing all over this set if they opened with 11 O'clock Tick Tock, true ... :drool:

bostonfly said:
Sorry if I did the wrong thing by posting the set here from u2.com

It was a faux pas during earlier setlist parties, but since you're new I think we can forgive you. :)

And congrats on becoming a recent blue crack addict!

Axver said:

I'll really start wondering if they don't come down here. I'll then give them one more album/tour, but if they keep this up then, forget it.

I thought you were loving this era. I thought Bomb was your second favorite record and that COBL was the best song since Heartland. Where has all your enthusiasm for this era gone?

I watch a lot of these setlist parties, and I don't post that much. But I gotta say that this is a band that pulled Miss Sarajevo (like it or not) out of NOWHERE, having played twice EVER and not for like ten years.
Then you got Electric Co., The Ocean, Running To Stand Still, 40, and Gloria coming out of the woodwork. Plus different openers (on first leg anyway) and different closers (including Bad, which hadn't closed since LIVE AID).
Now they pulled out In a Little While and possibly Fast Cars, and you're still complaining!
Sure, some Zooropa/Pop would be nice, but what the hell is wrong with a bunch of 45 yr olds going out there and playing 22-24 awesome songs every night?! Even if they happen to be roughly the same 22-24 songs....You don't like it? Then don't go to 18 different U2 concerts in a year. You'll save money that way, and have less to complain about!

That being said, where the fuck is Dirty Day?
(Just kiddin'.)

U2 should play the entire "OK Computer" album and shock the s**t out of everyone... because that's what everyone wants!

namkcuR said:

I thought you were loving this era. I thought Bomb was your second favorite record and that COBL was the best song since Heartland. Where has all your enthusiasm for this era gone?

The music itself is good. The band's actions, however, are rather questionable.

bostonfly said:
Sorry if I did the wrong thing by posting the set here from u2.com

No, that's alright. We would have found it eventually anyway. I'm just so pissed at them for posting the whole list so soon. Why can't they get into the spirit of things and post song by song?

knox said:
They should open with a different song...EVERY night.

How awesome would that be?

I have an imaginary tour running (over 400 shows fully setlisted) and that's my current challenge to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom