Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

you are SO DAMN LUCKY!!!!!! :( seriously tho...have a blast!:wink:

Thanks, I certainly will! Plus I'm pretty sure I will get to see a great selection of songs altogether, given this is 4 nights in one city.

Did you guys notice how U2.com broke up the last nine songs into what looks like 3 encores?

I wonder if they are replacing the "Human Rights Thingy" with something new. Also interested to see how big a topic Africa is this leg of the tour.

tkramer said:
I just about died when I saw Fast Cars... Does no one else feel this way?

yes i sure do!!!!!!!! :yes:

and miss sarajevo! what I would give to hear that live!:drool:

<<<crosses fingers that they play these songs at either or all: philly1,dc2, LA1, LV1 and LV2!

tkramer said:
I just about died when I saw Fast Cars... Does no one else feel this way?

Yeah i honestly don't like the album version of Fast cars....then again i wasn't too crazy about Yaweh when i listened to it on HTDAAB either...and thought it would be a song i would skip alot...until i heard it live....now i adore Yaweh..

So i'm hoping the same happens for Fast Cars :)

U2.com setlist is pretty confirmed through One. Only two wild cards now that would make it inaccurate I think would be the Fast Cars/Yahweh combo. Would think that it would be ending right about now...

I think it's time for an old section to comeback... the Officialy Fucked threads... being "THE OFFICIAL SET LIST PARTIES GOT FUCKED (by U2.com) THREAD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom