Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Well, it's insanity on Interference with a second part required before U2 even take the stage!

The tension is rising, what will they play? :hyper:

Have a blast folks!

5.gif

Axver said:

1. Vertigo
2. All Because of You
3. Electric Co. OR I Will Follow
4. New Year's Day
5. Beautiful Day
6. SHFWILF
7. City of Blinding Lights
8. Miracle Drug
9. SYCMIOYO

Acoustic Set

10. Stuck in a Moment
11. Stay

Main Stage

12. Love and Peace or Else
13. Bullet the Blue Sky
14. Miss Sarajevo

Human Rights

15. Crumbs From Your Table
16. Pride
17. Where the Streets Have No Name
18. One

Encore 1:
19. Zoo Station (Eurigo graphics)
20. The Fly
21. Mysterious Ways OR Bad OR With or Without You BUT MOST PROBABLY Original of the Species

Encore 2:
23. Yaweh
24. '40'

Axver said:
Well, it's insanity on Interference with a second part required before U2 even take the stage!

Have a blast folks!

What won't they play is more like it. I mean with all the amazing cover suggestions we made in the first thread I'd be surprised if they even do their own material tonight. The depth of material we've given them is much too deep.

from www.atu2.com

"NEW @U2 START YOUR ENGINES: SET LIST RUMORS (SPOILER?)
September 12, 2005
posted by: m2

The doors are about to open at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, and U2 has wrapped up several days worth of rehearsals for the 3rd leg. Word on the street is that at least a couple set list changes await the crowd tonight in Toronto: We're told U2 has rehearsed "Fast Cars", the bonus track which appeared on some versions of HTDAAB. We're also told that "In a Little While" has been rehearsed. Whether or not either makes the setlist ... guess we'll find out in a couple hours! "

Thought y'all should see that

Xavier

Man, I'm probably gonna have to leave as soon as the show starts. :(

I'm going to try to stick around at least until we know what the opener is. :hyper:

I can't wait for U2's rocking cover of Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On. When in Canada ...!

I don't hate the Stones, but I wouldn't likely ever go see them perform. I actually was just watching an interview with them and the person asked the drummer some question and all he said was "I'm here to sell a record and that's all" Arse!

Lancemc said:
Anyone else hate the Rolling Stones as much as I do?

I see a red door and i want to paint it a colour of my choice....possibly peach:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom