Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These men are not out for "light entertainment"
:angry:
capt.jpg

Last edited:
Chizip said:
how come we didnt set up a source :huh:

we should get on that for future shows...

I think it's a matter of everbody thought somebody else was doing it.

Axver said:

Rugby union and cricket.

All other sports suffer from the inherent problem of not being rugby union or cricket, and a few suffer from the other problem of being American.

which is the one of those lasts for days on end? my 6th grade teacher was an aussie, and as a "cultural experience" we had to watch some game ALL day. we knew he only wanted to see the game. :wink: it was incredibly boring anyway...

Axver said:

Nah, baseball is cricket's mentally deficient brother.

Top sports:

1. Rugby union
2. Cricket
3. Yachting

Anyone who knows squat about NZ may note a pattern, but I assure you, it's entirely co-incidental. Seriously. Well, maybe not for #3.

Yachting and Cricket...boring as mud:wink: In fact i prefer baseball over cricket...is not by much though.

Chizip said:
how come we didnt set up a source :huh:

we should get on that for future shows...

I volunteer myself for the official Interference source. I'll be collecting dues from everyone to help pay for the tix...:wink:

VertigoGal said:

which is the one of those lasts for days on end? my 6th grade teacher was an aussie, and as a "cultural experience" we had to watch some game ALL day. we knew he only wanted to see the game. :wink: it was incredibly boring anyway...

Cricket and it rules life.

Hallucination said:

1. Hockey
2. Tennis
3. "American" Football(Canada invented it)

Here comes the "Americans perfected" it remarks:lmao: :hug:

Americans perfected it ... if by 'perfected' you mean created the shittiest, pansiest sport on earth, totally bastardising rugby.

Actually, no, it's not the worst sport on earth. I believe I ranked it fourth on my last list of Five Worst 'Sports' Ever.

VertigoGal said:

cricket...your quite right its crap and boring:yes:

Axver said:

Rugby union and cricket.

All other sports suffer from the inherent problem of not being rugby union or cricket, and a few suffer from the other problem of being American.

Axver you should have seen the New Orleans Saints game. (the real football) :madspit:

jk not really mad
:wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
These men are not out for "light entertainment"
:angry:
capt.jpg

What total fucking wimps.

If you can't play football without a helmet and pads, just fuck the hell off.

timothius said:

Cricket and it rules life.

Unfortunately, the uneducated have to blast it as 'boring' just because they lack the cultural refinement to enjoy a game that can keep you entertained and on the edge of your seat for five days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom