Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fullautoreverse said:
first song is vertigo

australia.jpg

sami0201 said:

so I've heard :hyper: I'm so excited :drool: do you know if it's possible to meet them before the show?

how old are you?

Well, I'm not sure about meeting them. I doubt it.

And I just turned 17 yrs. 12 days ago. :)

Hallucination said:

one4u2 it was a completely harmless joke. You asked to be entertained and I picked the topic that on any given day would generate the most response. Though in this thread things move so fast it was likely missed by most. I didn't actually mean a word of what I said. I knew it would get a response and I knew it would get the the type of response you gave, though I thought you would've got the joke considering you were the one who asked to be entertained. If I offended you I'm sorry.:hug:

one4u2 that post^^^ was for you. I didn't want you to miss it. Oh and by the way I heard they played Vertigo 1st.

VERTIGO WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

what suprise?

i wonder how many times they will play it.

Hallucination said:

Oh man the Bears would kill any CFL team. the worst NFL team would destroy the best CFL team. The top playesr are all in the NFL. Doug Fluite was one of if not the most doiminant QB in CFL history yet he's only a backup in the NFL. That says it all right there. Even Rocket Ismail had minimul impact in the NFL compared to the CFL.

Flutie is also 40 something years old, the main reason why he is a backup, but a backup to the best QB in the NFL.

Plus, when Flutie came back across the border he started for Buffalo and San Diego.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

oh man!!!!!!!! that is awesome!!!!!!!! I would of loved to have been there!!!!!!!!!!!! where did you see him at...? Where do you live?

I live in Washington, DC. Saw him last night at Wolftrap, which is this awesome outside arena in Virginia. Joe Bonamassa opened for him--he was also pretty daggone good. He's been opening for BB King in the DC area since he was 12! As for BB, he's turning 80 this year and he's still got it.

I just realized after this tour including the Brooklyn Bridge show I will have heard Vertigo live 12 x :slant:

randhail said:

Flutie is also 40 something years old, the main reason why he is a backup, but a backup to the best QB in the NFL.

Plus, when Flutie came back across the border he started for Buffalo and San Diego.

But it didn't last. I don't know how well Flutie woud've done had he gone to the NFL when he was 30. I guess we'll never know. I do think that the QB's in the CFL are more athletic though. Alot kmore Michael Vick type of guys.

Theedge070 said:
So the opener is Vertigo!?

OH NO!!!

Guys, that's 1 song out of 23-25.

Don't worry they are always like this:wink: Best to ignore Verti-bashing...mmmhmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom