Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

way cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

yeah, it kicked ass. I kept turning to my wife (almost 3 months!) and saying, "we're standing in front of B.B. King!!!!!!! And when he did WLCTT, he had us all sing the chorus. Awesome! :drool:

I'm not going to hang out online much tonight because I need to spend some quality time with myself AWAY from the computer, but I had to pop in just for a minute to say ...

WHOO-HOO! WHOO-HOO! U2 CONCERT! U2 CONCERT!

PONIES FOR EVERYONE!

:hyper: :rockon: :hyper: :rockon:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

True...I do have to agree with you there...and yes...it would be interesting if the Chicago Bears plays agains your CFL team.

Oh man the Bears would kill any CFL team. the worst NFL team would destroy the best CFL team. The top playesr are all in the NFL. Doug Fluite was one of if not the most doiminant QB in CFL history yet he's only a backup in the NFL. That says it all right there. Even Rocket Ismail had minimul impact in the NFL compared to the CFL.

VertigoGal said:
tea- for pansies
football- not for pansies

No, MORNING TEA or AFTERNOON TEA.

i.e. sit down and eat food. 'Tea' used in the sense it can mean a meal - i.e. how some use it to mean 'dinner' - rather than the drink (which I tried once and haven't touched since!).

American football - for pansies and people without taste in sport, QED.

PS Tried to send you OTH but I got an error ... :huh:

sami0201 said:
I'm supposed to be doing Chemistry homework but if I leave I'll have to catch up on 20 pages!! :lol: and I have to do all of my homework for Wednesday because I'm seeing Coldplay tomorrow night! :drool: :hyper:

Me too! (the homework part)

But I hope you enjoy Coldplay! I saw them a few weeks ago and they put on a fabulous show! :)

timothius said:

I consider your sport over rated sir, and will now invite Justin Marshall to fight for my honour.

*They dual, Mashall reigns victorious*

Marshall may, in fact, be a better fighter...but I doubt he'd emerge victorious. Ray Lewis (and I'm not defending him, cuz he's not really worth defending as anything but a football talent...and even that's questionable) there killed somebody a few years ago. Plea bargain like a mo'fucker. He SHOULDN'T win any fights, but he's probably got a shiv on his person at all times...

I'm not getting involved in ridiculous arguments. But RayRay is fucking insane...dangerously so.

Lancemc said:
I do agree about the metric system though. Being an AP high level math and science student, I simply can't understand how the USA is the only major country in the world not using metric.

Plus, what crackhead came up with our system anyway. tons of arbitray numbers and shit-crazy convertions. Bah!

agreed, metric system is so much easier. :wink:

Utoo said:

yeah, it kicked ass. I kept turning to my wife (almost 3 months!) and saying, "we're standing in front of B.B. King!!!!!!! And when he did WLCTT, he had us all sing the chorus. Awesome! :drool:

oh man!!!!!!!! that is awesome!!!!!!!! I would of loved to have been there!!!!!!!!!!!! where did you see him at...? Where do you live?

VertigoGal said:
tea- for pansies
football- not for pansies

Tea is not for pansies. People drink it like water in a lot of places in the world. We in America are the weird ones in that respect, not the other way around.

And while I don't think American Football is for pansies, it is really overrated and the importance that we as a nation put on Superbowl Sunday is just stupid. If we put as much importance on the education system or on not electing dumbasses president, as we do on Superbowl Sunday, just imagine what we could get done.

Hallucination said:

Oh man the Bears would kill any CFL team. the worst NFL team would destroy the best CFL team. The top playesr are all in the NFL. Doug Fluite was one of if not the most doiminant QB in CFL history yet he's only a backup in the NFL. That says it all right there. Even Rocket Ismail had minimul impact in the NFL compared to the CFL.

Really...I didn't realise that...:hmm:

Maybe I should invest in a little bit more of American/Canadian football....but I'll think about that.

corianderstem said:
I'm not going to hang out online much tonight because I need to spend some quality time with myself AWAY from the computer, but I had to pop in just for a minute to say ...

WHOO-HOO! WHOO-HOO! U2 CONCERT! U2 CONCERT!

PONIES FOR EVERYONE!

:hyper: :rockon: :hyper: :rockon:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Ponies :D

Lancemc said:

Me too! (the homework part)

But I hope you enjoy Coldplay! I saw them a few weeks ago and they put on a fabulous show! :)

so I've heard :hyper: I'm so excited :drool: do you know if it's possible to meet them before the show?

how old are you?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Look...about the not having the metric system...I don't understand it in the first place.

If you can understand that arse-backwards bollocks of a measurement system you use there, metric should be piss-easy. It's base ten, for goodness' bloody sakes!

VertigoGal said:

agreed, metric system is so much easier. :wink:

100cm= 1m
1000m= 1km

there is something every american should learn:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom