Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not having been to any shows) sonically I prefer Love and Peace or Else as an opener, because I absolutely love the Into the Heart --> COBL transition. It goes from the childhood to the adulthood so perfectly.

Although if the suggestion about "Crimbs premiering and ABOY opening" then I'd be totally happy with that. Hell, I'd be totally happy with whatever else they did if Crimbs premiered tonight :drool:

Somewhere else, the combonation of Crumbs, Streets, and Walk On. That's been stuck in my head ever since and :drool: :drool: :drool:

Utoo said:

Ya know, I'd fly to NZ for that! To see that played there would kick ass!

I'd even dare to venture where no Wellingtonian has gone before and lived - Auckland - to hear it.

I don't think they will change too much this time either, but I do think we will see one more song from HTDAAB, Electrical Storm, maybe a ATYCLB song, and something Zooropa (Stay, that is)/Pop...

Wonder if Miss Sarajevo will continue, or if they return to RTSS?

Hey, Dashboard Confession or whoever the hell they are have probably just taken the stage in the last 5 or so minutes.

L03VIk said:
How long is it 'til showstart? It's 0130 here in Norway, so I'll guess I'll miss it anyway...

I know this is like old news, but sometimes it just hits me as like...wow, I am conversing with someone from half way around the world...ok, nevermind!

Hallucination said:
They should open with a Foo Fighters cover. maybe Monkey Wrench. Bono screaming at the end would be fantastic.

I want to see them open with The Final Countdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom