Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Sorry to hear your show wasn't that great. Going to any on the third leg?

Boston I, I was up in section 307, but to my ears, the sound was fine and the show was amazing. Danced and sung to each song!

Actually, I managed to snag a pair of GA's for the October 17th show in Philly. I can't wait. I convinced my mildly U2-interested friend to drive us up there at 7 in the morning so I can experience the whole GA line and such. I'm not sure if they are still doing the lottery this leg, but if they aren't I'm really hoping we can get into the ellipse! What a way show that would be!

No spoken words said:
I have to split for now, gotta wrap some work stuff. I'll hopefully be back on later, if not, I'll see you guys soon. Enjoy!

:wave:

I hope you're back later - or at least appear for the other shows!

thetitans2k said:

It was such a great movie. I dont know if ill but the DVD though.

Well, I actually decided to wait until this one comes out to buy Episodes I and II as well. So once I have those three, my uber-nerd friend and I will gather one Saturday afternoon and watch all six films in "chronological" order in a Star Wars geek-fest!

Can't wait. :D

And yes, Episode III was fucking brilliant.

hissyfit.gif

I WANNA PONY!!!

:shifty:
'kay. I've got that out of my system. I'm really looking forward to the show. Only 2 more hours 'til kickoff!
:hyper:

FlyYourKite said:
Or anything from Zooropa/Pop for that matter. Honestly, those should never be ignored!! But especially now that it's the third leg. Ahhh I am so excited :hyper:

In all honesty, the only pop/zooropa songs that have a chance are gone, please, and stay. Still, if they play any of those I'd be happy for the change.

OK, I can't sleep so i'm back. How much longer until U2 take the stage? I can't work it out with the time difference.

Lancemc said:

Actually, I managed to snag a pair of GA's for the October 17th show in Philly. I can't wait. I convinced my mildly U2-interested friend to drive us up there at 7 in the morning so I can experience the whole GA line and such. I'm not sure if they are still doing the lottery this leg, but if they aren't I'm really hoping we can get into the ellipse! What a way show that would be!

Great to hear! :up:

I think U2.com announced that the lottery is back, but ... U2.com, you know?

And for Boston II, my friend and I rocked up at 5pm - next thing we know, we're beeped into the ellipse an hour later and are right in front of Edge's spot!

Boston III, my girlfriend and I got numbers in line at 11am and even though we got beeped in, the front row was taken this time, so we got on the ellipse rail about a metre away from my previous spot. Technically front row again, felt like it when the band walked out for LAPOE!

words cannot explain how excited I am....seriously
new songs supposedly rehearsed.....
Fast Cars, Stuck In a Moment, and In a Little While

....am I missing any others????
btw, im not crazy about any of these songs, but some setlist variation would be nice....

Axver said:

Great to hear! :up:

I think U2.com announced that the lottery is back, but ... U2.com, you know?

And for Boston II, my friend and I rocked up at 5pm - next thing we know, we're beeped into the ellipse an hour later and are right in front of Edge's spot!

Boston III, my girlfriend and I got numbers in line at 11am and even though we got beeped in, the front row was taken this time, so we got on the ellipse rail about a metre away from my previous spot. Technically front row again, felt like it when the band walked out for LAPOE!

Awesome. So, you got there around 11am, and you still managed to get a spot on the rail? If that's the case, then I'm sure my friend and I if we get there around 9 (if we don't get beeped in, God willing) we should get a spot on the rail?

FullonEdge2 said:

In all honesty, the only pop/zooropa songs that have a chance are gone, please, and stay. Still, if they play any of those I'd be happy for the change.

How do you know this? There are others that have a better shot than you think.

rock888nwo said:
words cannot explain how excited I am....seriously
new songs supposedly rehearsed.....
Fast Cars, Stuck In a Moment, and In a Little While

....am I missing any others????
btw, im not crazy about any of these songs, but some setlist variation would be nice....

Stay was reported, I believe.

I'm hoping Please turns up, as they very nearly played it on the first leg and snippeted it all through the second.

namkcuR said:

Honestly, if they can bring back Zoo Station as successfully as they did, other songs on POP should be no problem.

:lmao: at U2dork

Hubby just reminded me that he thinks Dashboard Confessional opened for someone we saw at the House Of Blues - either Elvis Costello last year or Midnight Oil in 2001. Probably Elvis. Either way, I was not impressed (can you say 'boring'?)

Ok, now I'm really leaving... :shifty:

namkcuR said:

If Zoo Station can come back, anything off Zooropa/Pop could. So yeah, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom