Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Trapped in the Closet is such a thrilling and riveting musical journey. That is, if laugh out loud horrid music thrills and rivets you. Good friggin lord.

The 25 minutes+ I spent watching that epic is precious time of my life I will never get back. :|

ruffian said:
:lmao:

ok, i'm off to play poker but i'll check back just before the show is over. can't wait to NOT know if all these wild speculations come to pass...

:wave:

Ruff, don't go!!!!! :sad:

Well, okay, leave if you must...but you'll be missed!

Good luck with your poker game, and I hope you win money! :wave:

Bye ruffian! Happy poking
1.gif

If you lose your shirt in poker, there's a whole room full of people here you can entertain :giggle: (but tell my daughter to leave first :wink: )

:hug:

No spoken words said:
Trapped in the Closet is such a thrilling and riveting musical journey. That is, if laugh out loud horrid music thrills and rivets you. Good friggin lord.

Pure comedy gold :up:.

Speaking of comedy, I just got this e-mail from u2.com:

Hi kelly,

We're off again ! After a short summer break, the band kick off the third leg of Vertigo//05 tonight - Monday - in Toronto.

Well, duh! :rolleyes:

Just popped in to say hello.Have a good night(day!) all, bed for me, hope to to wake up to all sorts of surprises in the setlist:laugh:

Prediction...... acoustic set , no vertigox2 but vertigo to end, ABOY to open

The Ashes are home..............

daygloeyes2 said:

:hyper:

Anyone know when Season 2 is going to be out on DVD?

I think some time in november :drool:

the official relase date might be out but im not sure.

check amazon.

Things I Hope For In The Set:

The Streets Transition to be different
Pop/Zooropa songs
Crumbs/Electrical Storm or both
Yahweh Dropped
The Stuck, IALW, and Fast Cars rumors to be true
The return of the acoustic set
Miss Sarajevo to remain in
The Electric Co. to be dropped

Lancemc said:
Oh man, Ax, that's one hell of an experience. Good for you.

I must admit my Philly I show was a bit disappointing. Shitty seats at the top of the arena with terrible acoustics.

It was still an awesome experience though. :)

Sorry to hear your show wasn't that great. Going to any on the third leg?

Boston I, I was up in section 307, but to my ears, the sound was fine and the show was amazing. Danced and sung to each song!

Unfortunately I have to go to bed now as it's nearly midnight here in Ireland. Can't wait to get up tomorrow morning and read the setlist on U2 Tours.

OMG, I'd love to see In A Little While and Fast Cars! Or any kind of changes! Aggghh... I want to be here to see it all unfold!! :(

KEVIN051269 said:
The Ashes are home..............

And hallelujah to that! I was very happy to wake up to that news, as I support two teams: 1. New Zealand and 2. Whoever is playing Australia!

:rockon: ENGLAND! :rockon:

No spoken words said:
I have to split for now, gotta wrap some work stuff. I'll hopefully be back on later, if not, I'll see you guys soon. Enjoy!

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom