Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Well, the entire point of the joke was having it at the start.

Or you could view it as the final song of the crap (i.e. opener's songs and those over the PA) before quality U2 material!

I knew you were joking. My snub of it was to just further the lamness of our suggestions, making it seem as though I was actually trying to find the right opener. :laugh:

timothius said:
Everyone is pleased the third leg is beginning! :hyper:

england.jpg

:rockon:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I would kinda say so...and plus I'm a little wuss for even thinking about joining that forum too.

Well I can put up a good fight if anyone needs me :shifty:

:wink:

Hallucination said:

I knew you were joking. My snub of it was to just further the lamness of our suggestions, making it seem as though I was actually trying to find the right opener. :laugh:

The speed of this thread is killing my humour! :madspit:

Well, if you ask me, Ooops, I Did It Again would be a GREAT opener. The whole "it's a U2 tour again!" vibe, you know?

kellyahern said:
Hi Edgette :wave:

Isn't "We Built This City" the winner of the worst rock songs ever poll? :hmm:

They had River of Dreams by Billy Joel in that same poll:mad:

kellyahern said:
Hi Edgette :wave:

Isn't "We Built This City" the winner of the worst rock songs ever poll? :hmm:

Well yeah but Unchained Mellody was pretty crappy also untill the boys fixed it. Maybe they could fix We Built This City too. Actually I like We Built This City:laugh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I would kinda say so...and plus I'm a little wuss for even thinking about joining that forum too.

The only good thing about that place are the fanclub tickets I got :shifty:

Oye. I'm back, I had to take a shower. Did I miss anything exciting? Shouldn't the show start soon? Isn't there anyone there we can communicate with!!>!>!??? EEEEEEKK!

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom