Top of the Pops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adele

The Fly
Did anyone see U2 on TOTP tonight? Thought they were excellent, did COBL. I so hope they play this one on 14th at Man. City. Can't wait!!!:drool:

i think 100% sure U2 will play COBL in the UK go buy the singles on Monday all 3! lets get it to no1

Aaaw crap! My friend came around and I missed it. Are the BBC still in the habit of repeating TOTP these days?

It was from the car park I was there!!

But as usual TOTP cut the performance again!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Happy memories though!!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
I didnt like the performence at all.

But that wont stop me buying the single on Monday!:drool:

With a little luck my order from HMV will arrive on time on Monday.

Did anyone else get the U2.com email about the COBL CD sleeve? Not sure if this was just a UK offer or not tho'. I got the sleeve this morning, so all I need are the CD's to put in it :wink:

Yeah im in the UK and got the sleeve yesterday, and also have one for SYCMIOYO. But I dont remember getting a e mail for the Vertigo sleeve even, so have got three singles without a box for them.

Vertigo Fly said:
Yeah im in the UK and got the sleeve yesterday, and also have one for SYCMIOYO. But I dont remember getting a e mail for the Vertigo sleeve even, so have got three singles without a box for them.

I never got an email about a box for Vertigo or Sometimes unfortunately - maybe it's a random thing?

Back
Top Bottom