Too many visits to Ticketmaster.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2girlcj

War Child
I know many of you out there feel like I do... I have spent much of 2005 on Ticketmaster.com.

So I just have to share my latest observation on this loathsome site, because it somehow makes it a little more worth it (to me anyway)...

Blurry words that have come up for me this year while searching for U2 tickets: "Captain" "Edgier" and "Vertigo" Kid you not.

Tonight I tried getting Gwen Stefani tix for husband's bday and these are the words that came up: "Vulgar" and "Fracas" :|

My thoughts exactly, Ticketmaster.com.

If you have other signs that you check Ticketmaster.com too often, please post so I know I'm not alone! Just don't get mad at me for not being Gwen Stefani's biggest fan right now. :wink:

The low point for me is when I lost that tinge of suspense. It was like checking the mailbox on Sunday. Oh, and I had more than one bookmark going to different ticketmaster pages.

Dark days.

Is having almost every word they give you in the autocomplete for the field a sign you've been there too many times? :eyebrow:

I have a great "blurry word" story.

When searching for MSG tickets for the 5/21 show, the word "Boston" came up. Having no luck with MSG tickets (it sold out in like 5 seconds), I decided to try my luck for Boston tickets. A short while leater, the 5/28 show became available, and so I looked for tickets for that show, and got GA on the first attempt.

Psychic blurry words? Hmmm.........

I thought for sure my luck had changed when the 'secret word' I had to type in was COEXIST. But alas, no Karma for me...

Yes, I check often & type in the nonsensical words...

Tickets popped up for the October Boston shows last month and recently for the 12/4(which I have GA's for already! :hyper: ) and 12/5 right around the time my financial woes started. Oh the irony. :sigh:

But at least I have December 4th! :happy:

daygloeyes2 said:
Tickets popped up for the October Boston shows last month and recently for the 12/4(which I have GA's for already! :hyper: ) and 12/5 right around the time my financial woes started. Oh the irony. :sigh:

But at least I have December 4th! :happy:

Mr. BAW will be in Bean-Town...just bought Club levels for 12/5. Should I take Bono's American Wife or a special invitee....

Accepting applications.......:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom