Too bad ticket prices are so high, Pt.2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadRacer

The Fly
I wrote this reply not knowing the thread was closed, but I still want people to read it, because I had a good feeling about it. So... this is not a challenge or an attempt to circumvent the closure. Just food for thought.

First of all, whoa, NoControl, you're gonna burn out if you continue fighting at that rate. I like you, you got fire.

However, I'm not really interested in Pink Floyd or "the biggest band in the world" argument. I believe it doesn't matter.

Now, Sicy, I like you much better when you're nice to me. The niceness of people just lets a calm breeze blow through the window and you feel like writing less and going to sleep earlier.

Another note about thread administration: I know you don't like hijacking of threads. However, I believe you should just let this conversation go the way it's unfolding, because it takes quite some effort to displace the argument from this forum onto another forum if you were interested in the current topic. And the current topic would be NoControl vs The Rest. I'd really be turned off to the idea of doing that, because you cripple the conversation; you lose people on the way. But if anybody is still interested in the high ticket prices, they should start a new thread, because this one has been broken up, already. There's almost nothing to connect to. I think it's better for these people to just start with a fresh page, literally.

Ok. Tataa!

I'll be back to see if I'll get reprimanded for this, but otherwise I have no interest in the topic(s). I've got my own thread, now, or at least in another half hour. It also deals partially with high ticket prices.

Well, as this thread will be closed anyway.....

Everyone please shut up about ticket prices, at least U2 are fucking touring in your part of the world.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom