To those that have been Interferencers for 3-5 years...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FanPeter

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Where's Otto?

The semi-professional photographer that shot most of the popmart and elevation tour.

The west coast is his home turf and I haven't heard a peep.

Anybody know anything?

U2FP

i saw otto at the LA rehearsal and the opening San Diego show. he chatted w. me and my friends for a bit- seems like he is doing quite well. also, he cut off all his hair!!! :ohmy:

i haven't been an interferencer that long, but i've been a huge fan a long time, and i actually was in the GA line with Otto at Philly once and Baltimore once last tour. great guy, actually got a picture of Bono with me and my brother in the background.

U2FanPeter said:
Have U2 finally given him an access pass?

I've probably been next to the guy at 5-6 shows and never met him. Weird.

u2fp

I talked to Otto in LA on 4/5 and he was telling me then that day that U2 were looking at about 22 of his vertigo photos and that he was waiting to hear back from their publicist about whether they were going to give him access. His photos so far this tour are outstanding! :wink: Hopefully they will give him access cuz he sure is an awesome photographer and deserves to be in there.! That was the last time I saw him so I don't know..

<<<<<btw...my aviatar is a 8x10 black and white from the last tour that I got from Otto and had Bono and Edge autograph it that same day I talked to Otto in LA. Bono was quite impressed with the picture and asked where I got it and I told him Otto gave it to me. Both he and John Sampson his bodyguard spent a couple of minutes admiring it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom