To Everyone Going Tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was really nice of you :up:

I am taking 2 people who have never seen U2 live before so it should be a blast for us all!!! :hyper:

Thanks! Im taking my girlfriend to her first U2 show! Im more excited for her than me! Im taking my digital camera. Hopefully I will be able to share some great pics for you all!

One word of advise. Don't take your camera. They won't let you in with it. I had to take mine back to the car. fuckers! I had a good spot last night too..... :mad:

Yup, I'm playing it safe with a disposable. No way in hell I'm going to go all the way back to the car or check it and have to wait in line to get it back at the end of the night.

What a cool post! Thanks! I just got my ticket this a.m. so I'm THRILLED to be going again. Not looking forward to driving to L.A. in rush hour traffice but as long as I'm there before the boys hit the stage, I'll be happy!

Thanks! I was scared for a moment when I saw this thread.

I wish everyone a fantastic time! Especially those that are going for the 1st time! :dancing:

And they had a nice collection of disposable cameras there at the doors....but there were a few flashes here and there last night.

:rockon:

Thanks This will be my last show untill the fall. Went to the first 6 shows,plus this one, I must say anaheim2 was the best so far interms of music and the crowd. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom