TM tix Released Again Today, SAT 3/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abogadalme

Babyface
TM more released tix today in different parts of the country besides the Miami sale which occurred this morning...!!! I was incredilbly lucky to just be playing around and scored big time- 5/28 GAs(2)! Unbelievable... they may be available in your area sporadically....

Good luck

Prop Member
U2.com member
Fan since '83

5/26-Boston
5/28- Boston
10/19-DC
10/20-DC
11/14-Miami

njelevation06 said:
... about what time did you see that tix were available? About 10am?

I got them about 12:30pm and just sae a post on U2.com/Zootopia that other cities are available now like Chicago...

I scored 5/28 Boston GA's as well!
Just total luck.
When the tickets came up, I just stared dumbfounded at the screen. I literally didn't believe what I was seeing in front of me.

Same time. About 11:30 CST. But they literally were only there for a few minutes.

Be persistant and check TM as often as you can stand it, and your efforts may be rewarded.

I've been checking Boston 5/28 consistently every day. Persistence pays off like no other .... I'm gonna try although I wish I could go back to 11:30 and buy them. Shit.

Mike

neutral said:
You're going to the whole first leg? Nice! :drool:

Nope. Just San Diego #1, Chicago May 7, and maybe 9, Philly May 12, MSG May 21, and Boston May 26, and hopefully May 28.

Hatchetfish said:
I scored 5/28 Boston GA's as well!
Just total luck.
When the tickets came up, I just stared dumbfounded at the screen. I literally didn't believe what I was seeing in front of me.

Same time. About 11:30 CST. But they literally were only there for a few minutes.

Be persistant and check TM as often as you can stand it, and your efforts may be rewarded.

I'm gonna shoot for a GA for MSG in October just to see what it's like down there. When you pulled up a GA, did you select "best available" or did you specifically search for a GA?

At 6pm Eastern time....I took a look on the ticketmaster site and was able to pull up two tickets....lower bowl for opening night. I'm not taking them....but I was just checking....

If you wanna go...take a look!

I selected 1 GA. When it came up, I paid for that one, then went back and put in 1 GA again and got another one. I had a TM account set up so it went fast.

I didn't even bother requesting two in the first place because I didn't think I had any real chance at getting any and I was just speeding through like I had about a billion times in the previous weeks. So I don't know if I could have pulled them in a pair or not, and I wasn't going to throw that first single back in to find out...

Keep trying. There will be more...

Hatchetfish said:
I selected 1 GA. When it came up, I paid for that one, then went back and put in 1 GA again and got another one. I had a TM account set up so it went fast.

I didn't even bother requesting two in the first place because I didn't think I had any real chance at getting any and I was just speeding through like I had about a billion times in the previous weeks. So I don't know if I could have pulled them in a pair or not, and I wasn't going to throw that first single back in to find out...

Keep trying. There will be more...

Sorry, should have hit quote. I was responding to Brianh20's post above. It was Boston this morning...

Hatchetfish said:

Sorry, should have hit quote. I was responding to Brianh20's post above. It was Boston this morning...

I wonder if these new openings for tickets are from orders being cancelled?

solacevip said:

I wonder if these new openings for tickets are from orders being cancelled?

Probably a little of everything from orders being cancelled to the band holding back some tickets away from scalpers to management not needing as many to the stage configuration allowing more tickets to be sold. Remember back in the day when a few days before a show there'd be a sale of a limited amount of tickets (probably like a few thousand) because the stage configuration actually allowed for more? I'm sure some of that's happening here too. Hell I pulled up Springsteen tickets for the Wachovia Center the day of the show on that Rising tour. Who knew why, who cared why, I nailed the ticket and off I went. :)

abogadalme or Hatchetfish,

Any chance either of you would be willing to trade a 5/28 Boston GA for a 5/24 Boston GA?

huskies said:
abogadalme or Hatchetfish,

Any chance either of you would be willing to trade a 5/28 Boston GA for a 5/24 Boston GA?

I am so sorry and would love to help but I already made my travel plans up there tp include 5/28 as I was going to search everywhere for tickets to 5/28. I have tix for 5/26. So sorry.

Boston 5/28 Ticket Drop

Hey, I think I found the 5/28 Boston ticket drop. Unfortunately it happen 2 months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom