TM reissuing Chicago passwords

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigdomer

The Fly
Both my friend and I were just issued new passwords (by phone - they called us back after 11:30am complaint today) due to the debacle this morning. Of course they would not simply allocate GA's to us as we had in the payment process at 10am. Thus, we had to go back into the system and take best available which is now 300 level seats. In summary, new password works, but I got screwed on getting GA's (or even good seats).

I just heard back from Ticketmaster by e-mail and was told to try my original code again. Of course, it doesn't work.

Ticketmaster has a log of who pulled what. When my GA transaction got rejected because of thier pile of shit website they knew this when I called. However because thier system charged me three times (when I only clicked once and never backed out or refreshed) it voided my one transaction.

This is the type of thing where they should at the very least compensate us with the GA's we had from the General Sale pool.

Of course they won't because they're the worst fucking company in the entire world.

Just got off the phone with a Customer NO Service Idiot at TM, and they claim that the passwords will be valid again within the next hour.

I would hold my breath, but I'd surely die. Anyone want to bet the password still doesn't work tonight? I've got a bridge to sell you, and I'll throw in the password for free.

U2@NYC said:
But what is the point of the password if there is nothing available????

What about the $170 seats at the opposite end of the arena? What about the $50 seats in the upper level behind the stage? How about single tickets?

By saying that there are still tickets available to some of the shows, all ticketBastard is saying is that you have a chance to purchase something if you want to.

It may not be in the city you want. It may not be a good location. It may be 4 times what you were expecting to pay. But there are some tickets out there, so in their Warped mind, it's not like you're not getting the opportunity to buy something.

What good or decent seats were there 10 hours ago, are Long, Long Gone though.

Dear U2.com members,

My Interference handle is Hef4u2, and my U2.com handle is mailjeff.

I have followed the band for the last dozen years, been to all the concerts, bought the albums, and been a good fan.

I like you have helped give them the great life they tell us about.

But like you, today we were all cheated on the promises for our U2.com memberships.

This should have never happened. I know we all feel cheated and betrayed.

It is now time for us to do something as a collective, a group action. Just as Martin Luther King would advocate, power to the people.

Corporate snobs like Ticketmaster need to be stopped.

Here is our chance to do so.

We have to unite together in voice so loud that we cannot be silenced.

But we all are disconnected, in different parts of the country, different parts of the world.

However, we have the Internet to connect us all together.

The whole world hooked up to one little cable.

Five people have responded to my post ready to do something, anything.

A class action lawsuit has been mentioned, we need legal advice as to what are our rights in this case might be.

Any suggestions or opinions need to be given and turned into action.

Five needs to turn into ten, twenty, thirty, thousands of fans that were betrayed today.

My email is mailjeff@comcast.net, my handle is hef4u2

Respond back to join a petition to right this wrong.

Back
Top Bottom