Time to drop Bullet now that RTSS has gone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

Hey there's an idea!

Seriously, it needs to stop. Whatever you guys need to do to stop arguing with each other and ruining threads, do it. The sword is being sharpened.

:yikes: :uhoh: Alright then, I'll try not to comment on KUEFC09U2's posts anymore, and I expect him to do the same about mine then.

U2Man said:

:yikes: :uhoh: Alright then, I'll try not to comment on KUEFC09U2's posts anymore, and I expect him to do the same about mine then.

Hi everybody!!!:hug:

sorry if my post caused any "inconveniece".I just disagreed on the guy/girl of the u2tours reviews. calling him or her an idiot was a bit harsch though. I meant it but shouldn;t have said it. It is not the message I quess it's the wrappaper.
:wink:

now get along before i get angry:(

U2Man said:

did you hear it U2man??? you are my good friend!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

zwervers2 said:

Hi everybody!!!:hug:

sorry if my pst caused any "inconveniece".I just disagreed on the guy/girl of the u2tours reviews. calling him or her an idiot was a bit harsch though. I meant it but shouldn;t have said it. It is not the message I quess it's the wrappaper.

now get along before i get angry:(

Good evening zwervers2 :wink: Have you read the entire thread? I had to scold you for calling that guy an idiot...honestly, no matter how much we disagree with him and hate his review and attitude we shouldn't take to this kind of behaviour. Who knows? Maybe the guy is even a registered user in here? Then it would be directly against the rules to call him an "idiot".

Where have you been all night?

U2Man said:

Good evening zwervers2 :wink: Have you read the entire thread? I had to scold you for calling that guy an idiot...honestly, no matter how much we disagree with him and hate his review and attitude we shouldn't take to this kind of behaviour. Who knows? Maybe the guy is even a registered user in here? Then it would be directly against the rules to call him an "idiot".

Where have you been all night?

I made music....or at least attempted to create something..that's more like it..I watched Carnivale season 2 episode 1,2,3 (another beautifull tv show that has been stopped after season 2) and I have been thinking about my life...all that in 6 hours?? :wink:

is the sentence I think you are an idiot permitted by the way.I know with the cops when you say you are an idiot or something you can get busted but saying I think you......is not a crime or something...hell whatever...it doenst matter...I hate these narrowminded reviews(Good or bad)

you are my friend U2man!!! What about that!!!!:wink:

U2Man said:

The same to you!!!! In 6 days U2 will be in Copenhagen!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

and what a beautiful city it is...getting a beer is expensive but I love Copenhagen!!

zwervers2 said:

I made music....or at least attempted to create something..that's more like it..I watched Carnivale season 2 episode 1,2,3 (another beautifull tv show that has been stopped after season 2) and I have been thinking about my life...all that in 6 hours?? :wink:

is the sentence I think you are an idiot permitted by the way.I know with the cops when you say you are an idiot or something you can get busted but saying I think you......is not a crime or something...hell whatever...it doenst matter...I hate these narrowminded reviews(Good or bad)

you are my friend U2man!!! What about that!!!!:wink:

That works for me!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :wink:

KUEFC09U2 and I need a little break from eachother right now. I think that is a good idea!!!! :wink:

(And my a:censored: thinks so too, watch Sicys remark :wink:)

zwervers2 said:

and what a beautiful city it is...getting a beer is expensive but I love Copenhagen!!

When were you in Copenhagen? What did you see?

U2Man said:

That works for me!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :wink:

KUEFC09U2 and I need a little break from eachother right now. I think that is a good idea!!!! :wink:

(And my a:censored: thinks so too :wink:)

your what???:wink:

it is so funny..on these threads it's allways the same some agree some disagree. you can tell by the way you write you are a nice and clever person..(I'm serious by the way) eventhough we will problably never meet. If somebody on the streets would ask me: "U2man"???"I think of Denmark..and that is a good thing, it's remarkable that you create this whole fantasyworld of people who post here. for everyone I have a "picture"in my head and some look beautiful others look ugly as hell:wink: :wink:

and we can fight and have arguments and it doesn;t matter..
I love it. and that is why I get a bit annoyed when threads get cancelled because of argumements. I agree as soon as real bad namecalling starts taking place that IS a bad thing but overall I think everyone is pretty kind to eachother here.

man I wish I could come to Copenhagen for that concert
:drool:

zwervers2 said:

is the sentence I think you are an idiot permitted by the way.I know with the cops when you say you are an idiot or something you can get busted but saying I think you......is not a crime or something..

Well it's not as bad, but...it is like saying..."you're acting like an idiot"....still not as bad....but, it definitely is an offense :shrug: Don't know...just think we should try and avoid these words...his review for instance could easily be dealt with without any personal attacks....:wink:

U2Man said:

When were you in Copenhagen? What did you see?

well the last time is already 7 years ago..can't believe it..
saw the citycentre some bars but we didn't stay too long there.only 2 days or something..have to look at the pictures again:wink: I remember HC Andersons house..

zwervers2 said:

your what???:wink:

it is so funny..on these threads it's allways the same some agree some disagree. you can tell by the way you write you are a nice and clever person..(I'm serious by the way) eventhough we will problably never meet. If somebody on the streets would ask me: "U2man"???"I think of Denmark..and that is a good thing, it's remarkable that you create this whole fantasyworld of people who post here. for everyone I have a "picture"in my head and some look beautiful others look ugly as hell:wink: :wink:

and we can fight and have arguments and it doesn;t matter..
I love it. and that is why I get a bit annoyed when threads get cancelled because of argumements. I agree as soon as real bad namecalling starts taking place that IS a bad thing but overall I think everyone is pretty kind to eachother here.

man I wish I could come to Copenhagen for that concert
:drool:

Well thank you for the kind words.....I can only say the exact same thing about you :wink:

Well, we are the kind of persons that don't hate a good argument now and then, but I have noticed recently that some other people in here think that it is a pain in the :censored: to have to listen to two or more persons going through a harsh argument in a thread....we'll have to respect that from now on.....I think Sicy tried to make that clear...:wink: Maybe we should make some dedicated argument threads....noone could ever close them for getting too angry....:wink:

I'm still meeting people in here now and then that I don't really know of or remember to have seen before saying....Now U2Man is it time to apologize for what you said about Brussel? :lmao: You remember my 'Boring Brussel setlist thread'? :wink: It's quite funny that people remember you when you don't even know they exist!

Btw. Have you considered uploading your picture to the lemonade stand?

U2Man said:

Well thank you for the kind words.....I can only say the exact same thing about you :wink:

Well, we are the kind of persons that don't hate a good argument now and then, but I have noticed recently that some other people in here think that it is a pain in the :censored: to have to listen to two or more persons going through a harsh argument in a thread....we'll have to respect that from now on.....I think Sicy tried to make that clear...:wink: Maybe we should make some dedicated argument threads....noone could ever close them for getting too angry....:wink:

I'm still meeting people in here now and then that I don't really know of or remember to have seen before saying....Now U2Man is it time to apologize for what you said about Brussel? :lmao: You remember my 'Boring Brussel setlist thread'? :wink: It's quite funny that people remember you when you don't even know they exist!

Btw. Have you considered uploading your picture to the lemonade stand?

couldn't agree more with everyting honestly

about the picture hahaha...Well I'm certainly not ashamed for the wayI look but I'm kind of hessitant to post..I was going to last week but my sony ericson 'SUPERPHONE' decided to quit "picturewise"..still thinking about it.I must admit in a purely heterosexual way I am very curious what you look like:lmao:

zwervers2 said:

couldn't agree more with everyting honestly

about the picture hahaha...Well I'm certainly not ashamed for the wayI look but I'm kind of hessitant to post..I was going to last week but my sony ericson 'SUPERPHONE' decided to quit "picturewise"..still thinking about it.I must admit in a purely heterosexual way I am very curious what you look like:lmao:

:lmao:

Well, I would have to overcome some severe shyness before I post any kind of picture :wink: And yes, in a very heterosexual way, I am curious about how you look, too :lmao:

Btw. Do you have an email? Mine is :censored: (because I don't like spammers)

Last edited:
U2Man said:

:lmao:

Well, I would have to overcome some severe shyness before I post any kind of picture :wink: And yes, in a very heterosexual way, I am curious about how you look, too :lmao:

Btw. Do you have an email? Mine is U2Man.Number1 @ gmail.com

you have got mail:wink:

Ahhhh,, U2Man and Zwervers2 are making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :wink: In a heterosexual way.. Nice reading guys

It's perfectly understandable that not everyone will have the same opinion or agree on things! Of course arguments may happen, but there are ways to 'argue' (disagree) respectfully without name calling and constant bantering/bickering back and forth thats all. I dont think that's too much to ask, and I feel that we at interference.com are very open and lenient to healthy disagreeable discussion.

yimou said:
Ahhhh,, U2Man and Zwervers2 are making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :wink: In a heterosexual way.. Nice reading guys

Interference should get a new slogan ... "Are you male? Do you love U2? Come to Interference for quality male bonding!"

U2Man and zwervers are made for each other:hug: Hey post a picture zwervers. We should all make the effort to meet up for a show if the band come back to Europe. it would be fantastic!

Axver said:

Interference should get a new slogan ... "Are you male? Do you love U2? Come to Interference for quality male bonding!"

I can already imagine when somebody google "Male bonding" then Interference.com shows up :wink:

Interference: Interfering with societal norms of male relationships.

We need a new smiley, the 'heterosexual man hug'.

Axver said:

Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Running To Stand Still
Please
Where The Streets Have No Name
Pride

That's an awesome setlist, but have they played the same song before Streets more than twice? Pride closing the main set and sending One to the encores would rock but I could rele see this happening

Love and Peace
SBS
Bullet
Sarajevo
*Human Rights*
Crumbs
Pride
Streets
One
--- end set ---

(I do wish SBS was played w/ Edge on vocals again:drool: :drool: :drool: it sounded great at the Clinton Library thing

LemonMacPhisto said:
That's an awesome setlist, but have they played the same song before Streets more than twice?

Yes, All I Want Is You on both the Lovetown and Elevation Tours, and Please on Popmart and Elevation (just the once, though).

I was actually going to have Bullet --> Please --> RTSS --> Miss Sarajevo --> Streets, but I'm really keen on Miss Sarajevo --> RTSS for the following reason:

"And the night is set to freeze ... and so she woke up, woke up from where she was, lying still ..."

So because of that, I swapped things around a bit.

Axver said:
Interference: Interfering with societal norms of male relationships.

We need a new smiley, the 'heterosexual man hug'.

:heterosexualmanhug:

:hmm: Doesn't seen like they have made it yet.... :wink:

:heterosexualmanhug: ... hmm, maybe they won't make it unless we abbreviate it?

:hmh:

Come on, Interference smiley makers!

Axver said:
:heterosexualmanhug: ... hmm, maybe they won't make it unless we abbreviate it?

:hmh:

Come on, Interference smiley makers!

HETEROSEXUALMANHUG is a pretty cool songtitle!!!

It is a great songtitle :wink:

But it feels more like a pop song than a rock song

Back
Top Bottom