Time For Vertigo Stats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think a point we need to look at is the fact that just because the band play a song at soundcheck does not mean its being "worked on" i mean thats the automatic assumption, but perhaps they are just revisiting it for themselves as a band?

perhaps they like a song but dont think it fits in with the tour, so they just mess with it at soundcheck..... just a thought :)

quadcaster said:
i think a point we need to look at is the fact that just because the band play a song at soundcheck does not mean its being "worked on" i mean thats the automatic assumption, but perhaps they are just revisiting it for themselves as a band?

perhaps they like a song but dont think it fits in with the tour, so they just mess with it at soundcheck..... just a thought :)

Certainly possible, but this band doesnt typically expend any extra effort on anything unless they have something in mind. I think if they practice/play a song a few times or at several soundchecks and/or discuss it in detail they are testing/working on it to see if they want to include it in the setlist. Otherwise they wouldnt even bother. If they play it more than once or Edge continually tries to work out a riff on it, they are definately working on the song. What else would you call it? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom