Tickets going for a song on Ebay.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rjhbonovox

Refugee
I just checked on Ebay and tickets for the U2 shows in the UK are selling for under £50 for 2......YES 2......jesus and I paid £55 for 1 ticket.

Only manchester is selling under FV, as far as I know. Man shows have been bearly at FV on ebay prior to the last few days anyways. :huh:

MTEdge said:
Only manchester is selling under FV, as far as I know. Man shows have been bearly at FV on ebay prior to the last few days anyways. :huh:
always the same for many manchester gigs, you can pretty much always get tickets outside the stadium/arena below face value

but dont forget some of them are also going for like £317

Yeah I just did a search for Twickenham and there still selling for way over face value. Well just my luck to have a spare ticket for Manchester, looks like I might get a fiver for it!:eyebrow:

Seating tickets may well go for less than face value but I doubt GA will.

3rd leg tickets are still going for a fortune-----and there are so few of them!

I'm looking for a few 10/19 Washington DC tix in GA--I was the only one of my friends to get a pair at $49.50, and now I feel bad & am looking for tix for my friends. For the first few months, there were tons of tickets up on eBay, but they were all going for $250+ apiece. Now, there are only one or two pairs up a day (still at the $250-300 each price, of course!).

While I fully expect 3rd leg tix to drop a bit in price as it gets closer to the date and people realize that they can't go, I'm surprised that there are almost no tickets listed right now.

Ehem, check etstours (dot) com. GA's for Wash are $169 each. Not bad at all, if you ask me. :wink:

Check that... $159.95 each! :ohmy:

Last edited:
I think this might be a sign that stadium tours are not necessarily the best idea for U2 and would meet with underwhelmed sales in the US in many markets.

rjhbonovox said:
Yeah I just did a search for Twickenham and there still selling for way over face value. Well just my luck to have a spare ticket for Manchester, looks like I might get a fiver for it!:eyebrow:

Join the club on those with an extra. And mine is an Excellent extra, located very low, and near the stage in a reserved seat.

Thanks to a couple of losers from this very site, who wrote me and told me they were interested in my ticket....leading me on for a few days....and then suddenly disappearing, I am now probably not going to be able to sell it. Oh well. I just wish there weren't dishonest people in the world into playing games. Perhaps I'm in the minority since I believe in sticking to a promise, and my word means a lot. But I guess others think it's ok to leave someone high and dry, after agreeing they want to buy a ticket.

At least I figured out they were phony now, so I can still sell the ticket on EBay for something

a friend of mine just bought 2 twickenham standing tickets off ebay for £100!
dunno how and i've spent all day examining the listing to try see whats wrong with them but so far nothing....

Oh just sold my spare Manchester ticket for what I paid for it. He hasn't paid yet and might be a bullshitter but at least it looks like I got my money back.:wink:

Re: Re: Tickets going for a song on Ebay.....

timothius said:

Aw its a figure of speech. :huh:

I was willing to offer Miami for a ticket to one of the Crooke shows and most of the October album for an assortment of tickets for the fall leg in the US. :wink:

Hey I wouldn't offer Miami thats a classic track but lets not go there in this forum!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom