tickets for the dutch concerts available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooholland

Refugee
I saw in the setlist party thread that there were tix available again throug the official site ( www.ticketservice.nl ) this evening. I also read that there were no more later on. I was home late (about midnight in dutch time) so i just checked to see and there they were again. So if you didnt get tickets this might be a good opportunity to get away from the ebay thing (so you know its not only cheaper but you are assured of valid tix.)

The only problem i have is that i purchased a ticket for the 13th (only GA available) with the same creditcard as i used for my brussels tix (presale), so I seriously hope they forgot about that LOL . :wink: . But if not i will go back to my back up plan and try to swap my (extra of course) ticket for the 16th for a 13th one....

yeah i read that. I also read that there were no more but i just bought one 15 minutes ago :D Now i know for sure im going to all three....(was pretty sure all ready but still nice to buy them from offivial sellingpoint).

I think you (in general, i know you already got your tix) should try it more then once cause i got the sold out message a few times and then suddenly i did not..

well congrats on getting your tickets :wink:

BTW does somebody succeeded in buying tickets 2 times with the same creditcard or do i need to start the ZOOHOLLAND GOT FUCKED thread already :wink:

ok im back just want to say it can really pay of looking for tickets on ticketservice once in a while its now 2.16 am on friday june 17th and i just had the opporunitie to buy this Your seats:

Category: Rang 3
level: Ingang M section: 119 row: 12
seat: 101

for 65 euros.....

Didnt do it because i have standing tix for all three concerts but just wanna say if you want tickets keep on trying..

Back
Top Bottom