Tickets for $1,250.00 (US) 5/21 @ MSG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eddieg710

The Fly
That's right. Section 41 Row L At the May 21, 2005 MSG Show!

Click on the banner at the top of Interfence.com. 'Total Tickets' is selling tickets these 'PRESALE' tickets just for you. WHAT IS GOING ON?? Thanks U2.com! Bring back Propaganda!!

By the way....1,250 is PER TICKET! Will someone let me know how the show is.

Those will come down in price. At the door scalpers will just wanna get rid of their tickets and you should be able to score some for face value.

I got them both for just $2800 total!!

The bid was not over but I got both tickets for $1400/ea. Not sure if there were no bidders or if this person just wanted to get it over with due to all the scrutiny.

I am scared and excited at the same time. I can't wait to tell you all how the show goes...it's just the little issue I have to clear up before going to the show. I had to take out a $3000 advance on my credit card, which is $500 over limit but luckily it went through. It will hurt my credit report and the like, but this is U2!

I've looked at all my options regarding raising the money, and I think I'm going to have to knock over the quickie-mart. People cram into this particular store on the 15th and 30th of each month - payday - to buy up all the lottery tickets. I've been staking it out for a while now, and the traffic seems to die off for the lotterty tickets after 8:00 PM. That's when the beer and hot dog crowd gets started. Finally, the "munchies" kick in after 11:00, and there is a mad rush on anything edible left in the store.

Now I know from Raising Arizona that's it's not armed robbery if the gun ain't loaded. I'm going to use a black yet scary looking squirt gun, anyway, and it will be loaded...with a few coca-colas. Man that stuff can burn the eyes.

Anyway, the store closes at midnight but usually locks up closer to 12:30 AM. That's when I plan to bull-rush the register, squirt the clerk right in the eyes with coke, and take the entire regisiter out of the store with me. No time to mess around in the store.

I'm gonna take the clerk's keys, too, and use his car to drive off in. Won't he feel stupid when the police get there and his car and the cash register is gone, and all he can say is "I was shot by Coca-Cola...or maybe Pepsi...and then he took my car. Sounds like an inside job that even Homer Simpson couldn't get out of. I'll park the car at his apartment and leave a note in the seat saying "thanks buddy...hope we don't get caught...great idea!"

I hope U2 feels bad after the quickie-mart guy goes to jail so I can have $2800 for tickets. This should work. I have felt guilty about the idea, but then I just play my special CD: Desire, The Fly, Exit, BTBS, Vertigo, Crumbs, Mercy, Xanax and Wine, God Part II, and my personal mix of "Sometimes you can't make it on your own". After hearing my favorite setlist, I'm ready to go see Abu.

DOH!

I've 2 words for them and they aren't "Happy Birthday".

I'm wondering who is going to be there for this show down there at the stage, Donald Trump. This could be the first tour that truly is just for Marie Antoinette-like millionaires. They throw us the bread crumbs up in the rafters.

Stub Hub is sending out emails to "sell your U2 tickets." This is truly corporate greed at it's worse, this doesn't even feel like U2 or a U2 tour anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom