ticketnet.fr... is it working

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matt76

Acrobat
has anyone tried this for tickets yet?? It does not seem to be working.
Every time I select categories of tickets it does not work and no tickets are available..

Is it not on yet or something??

Got to order tickets and logged as a Ticketnet customer but now its saying "Actuellement, plus de 3000 réservations sont traitées en simultané sur le serveur de billetterie. Afin de garantir la qualité de service, nous vous invitons à vous reconnecter ultérieurement." Im afraid to start again in case I lose my code......here we go again. And its not Ticketmaster so I wonder what will happen next?

10:40 GMT - I'm not being given the option to select the number of tickets I want, then when I try to proceed I get told to go back and select the number of tickets - and the option's still not there. I guess I'll keep refreshing until it appears.

It's another big con, no chance!!!
I'm trying to get them through the divento web site now

an update
it does work, could not get standing tickets, but after going through the site in french it works... it also does not let you get more than 4 tickets as I checked!!

It works!!

Hey everybody,

The French site works, got 2 tickets (Gold Category at 116 euros each - ouch!!) and got a confirmation # and a reference #. No problem at all. Does anyone know if they send out emails to confirm?

Thanks,
Joe

Re: It works!!

TitaMan said:
Hey everybody,

The French site works, got 2 tickets (Gold Category at 116 euros each - ouch!!) and got a confirmation # and a reference #. No problem at all. Does anyone know if they send out emails to confirm?

Thanks,
Joe

Joe
I did not get an email yet, apart from the one where I had to join their membership site.. Although the confirmation slip looks very official.. Anyway well done on getting tickets!!

Anybody getting this, after entering code and number of tickets required. "Désolé, un problème nous empèche de poursuivre votre commande."

Votre réservation en cours a été annulée.

Dont suppose anybody has a Nice stadium plan. Nothing on Ticketnet.

It cancelled the reservation and said start again. So I did three or four times and eventually got 2 Cat 3 tickets. Hoopla.

Answer

Ya it seems as though they cancelled the order.

Can anybody help me..it happened so fast.

I purchased tickets in the most expensive category (116 each - I know its crazy, but I will be in France on my 1st anniversary), it showed me where the seats were, and seat numbers, but when I go to the screen that shows my order, there are no seat numbers or sections (I assume that it is registered in their system). Anybody have a stadium plan for the Stade?

Thanks,

Joe

Re: Answer

TitaMan said:
Ya it seems as though they cancelled the order.

Can anybody help me..it happened so fast.

I purchased tickets in the most expensive category (116 each - I know its crazy, but I will be in France on my 1st anniversary), it showed me where the seats were, and seat numbers, but when I go to the screen that shows my order, there are no seat numbers or sections (I assume that it is registered in their system). Anybody have a stadium plan for the Stade?

Thanks,

Joe

Don't worry it will be registered which seats you have.. You'll have to wait until they send them out to know exactly where you are, but there is a stadium plan on the web site.

Back
Top Bottom