Ticketmaster tickets shipped via Standard Mail ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DPrinceNY

War Child
If you purchased tickets and choose the "Standard mail" option, the one that costs nothing to ship, how long till you recieve the tickets?
Ticketmaster states:
"Standard Mail No additional charge Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address and delivered no later than 48 hours before the event in a plain unmarked white envelope."

is this just for Precaution? I know they must ship tickets out much earlier.

(this is regarding MSG tickets which were bought on march 14th)

Yes, I think the 48 hour thing is just a precaution.
I received my Atlanta tickets just yesterday and I think the on-sale was the Saturday before MSG. Ticketmaster will send you an email saying your tickets have been printed and mailed. I got mine 2 days after the email. You can also check your order history and see if your tickets have been printed yet.

I got my St Louis 12/14 tickets today. I had a bit of a freak-out at the mailbox because the envelope was NOT sealed. Lucky for me, the tickets were inside though. :yikes:

2-3 weeks for any order I've ever placed with TM, U2 tix included.

Ordered my MSG tix on 3/9, got them on 3/19 via US Snailmail

I ordered my Hartford tickets on March 19th (standard mail selected) and they arrived in the mail on March 30th.

*warning* They come in this plain white envelope that sort of looks like junk mail. Don't throw them away!
:yikes:

EPandAmerica said:
*warning* They come in this plain white envelope that sort of looks like junk mail. Don't throw them away!
:yikes:

I live in Canada....and my tickets for Detroit came in what looked like junk mail. Very true.....sort your mail accordingly.

The Canadian tickets however came in a brown envelop....not white....with no markings on it whatsoever.

Just a heads up!

solacevip said:

I live in Canada....and my tickets for Detroit came in what looked like junk mail. Very true.....sort your mail accordingly.

The Canadian tickets however came in a brown envelop....not white....with no markings on it whatsoever.

Just a heads up!

no markings? just your name?....:confused:

Yup they do come in about 2-3 weeks if doing snail mail. Also be careful as everybody has mentioned before and checked the letters. My nephew almost tore my envelope into two thinking it was just junk mail:ohmy: But he didn't so I'm set for November!

Back
Top Bottom