ticketmaster SUCKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know those moments when you're in a plane crash and everyone dies but you, or you're in a car accident and the only survivor, and you wonder how come everyone else had to die but you were somehow spared?

That's how I feel right now. :slant:

I am truly sorry for the fans who are being shut out on this leg. I was fortunate to get 2 GA's for Boston 1 during the presale, and managed to get 2 GA's for Boston 3. Preserverance and patience, and lots of luck.

Remember though, the fall leg will most likely be bigger and better in terms of venus, with more options for fans, so don't lose hope. I truly believe U2 understands the demand to see them, and I don't see them disappointing when the return in the fall.

For everyone who did get tix, congrats, and see you in Boston!!

how can a show NO ONE knew about (second night philly) with 5 mins warning for tickets.. sell out completely in less then 10 minutes?

doesnt seem right

Grindstone said:
how can a show NO ONE knew about (second night philly) with 5 mins warning for tickets.. sell out completely in less then 10 minutes?

doesnt seem right

ya i know u2 are huge and everything, but come on...i know ticketmaster has a side deal and give like 20% of the tickets to scalpers, but i didnt know it was 50%

knox said:

You have to be in the split second that the tickets go on sale.
I don't think so. I got my GAs on the 3rd try of Boston III. It's a complete crapshoot. It's all luck - nothing more. At least that seems to be the case for U2.

Way to go you guys who got the GAs this morning. My wife asked if I was gonna try for MSG tix on Monday... I just laughed :laugh:

Elvis said:

Or rather 5 seconds even.

They may not be. Tickemaster only gets a limited number of tickets for onsale.

For reference, Elevation LA second leg sold out in seconds just like boston and Philly.

I checked while I worked at TM, they were only given 500 seats from the PROMOTER.

If you are getting those errors, it is probably your own browser settings (firewall, cookies, virus protection, popup blocker) not TM.

This thread should be called Clear Channel sucks. Elvis you should know better.

I've been trying all the Boston/Philly shows since 10:00 on 2 computers and on the phone. NOTHING - except a single ticket about 5 sections back from the stage at one of the Philly shows.

I'm gonna take a breather and try for Chicago. I'm holding out for great seats - and if I don't get them through TM I'll go through e-bay.

Actually, I was right on time @10:15a for Boston III and I got nothing for 2 GA's or anything else. Then I tried 1 ticket, and I got section 12 and later section 315. As of 10:30a, there are no more tickets. Done. At least, flying on Jetblue to Boston from FL is pretty affordable!

Last edited:
IT's unbelievable that they put up the 2nd show 15 minutes later. I honestly didn't know that they would be on sale at 10:15 if I wasn't looking at this site while trying to buy tickets.

no, it was not this bad.. it was tough, but not this difficult.

yeah after the first time in for Chicago, I've had it stuck on the 15 minutes thing for like 10 minutes.. it now say 6.

they are all gone I am sure

Back
Top Bottom