Ticketmaster question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mvazzana

The Fly
Just wondering about the general sale tomorrow.

I am trying to get the maximum seats for the miami show tomorrow. If i punch in 8 seats...and best available...will it automatically allot 2 ga's and 6 regular seats??

or is there some other way you have to do this??

thanks for any help!!

If you punch in eight seats at once, it will find the first instance where there are eight together and will definitely give you seats. If by some miracle it gives you 8 ga's and you buy them. then your order will probably be canceled. Won't split your order between seats and GAs though. Eight at once is likely to give you worse seats than if you split up the order. You might even get a no tix available, even though there are tix because it might not find eight together. Might want to recruit some of the people you are going with to also try for tix and split the order.

And, don't bother asking TM either. I sent one email, then three emails trying to clarify my questions, which we similar to yours, to their customer service. Quite the joke -- they either could not, or would not tell me how their processing program yanks orders -- I was simply trying to figure ways to increase my odds for success, and they were clueless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom