ticketmaster question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrush

War Child
i got tickets. fuck yeah. i got four of them. my buddy bought two and so did i. i won't be needing two of them, but i got an email today that says the tickets are enclosed in an attachment and all i have to do is print them and bring them to phoenix. but i hear all of talking about how your tickets are being mailed. i signed up for ticketmaster(its free) could this be why i got such an email. also i will probably post a thread about getting rid of one set of tickets. either sell or trade for another show. if anyone wants to barter let me know

By the sound of it, you selected "TICKETFAST" where Ticketmaster sends you a PDF file with a barcode ticket. Correct? You print that and it serves as your ticket inside. I've never used this method, but what I've read, once you scan the bar code once, it will not allow others to use your print-outs.

friday show, april 15th---118 row x seats 7-8, not the best seats but not the worst. not sure on a price---YET. my bud went to mexico for the weekend im sure this is the set we will ditch because our other set rocks. I want to trade or sell them. (thursday show would be great) or some other city perhaps.

Theedge555 said:
By the sound of it, you selected "TICKETFAST" where Ticketmaster sends you a PDF file with a barcode ticket. Correct? You print that and it serves as your ticket inside. I've never used this method, but what I've read, once you scan the bar code once, it will not allow others to use your print-outs.

ahhhh, i did do that. i did it because it was cheapest....i didnt know what ticketfast meant but i guess this is cool.

thanks for the input

You can always have the tickets sent via standard mail, and that is NO charge either. Enjoy the show...

I bought and received ticketfast tickets to a San Jose show that I have since been able to get GAs to. I want to sell my seats but I think buyers would be turned off by ticketfast. So I called ticketmaster and asked them if they could cancel my ticketfast tickets and mail me paper tickets. They said yes... its worth a shot if you feel more comfortable with paper tickets. Now maybe I can sell my tickets :mad: :lol:

Sicy said:
I bought and received ticketfast<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Tickets&id=28';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> tickets </a>to a San Jose show that I have since been able to get GAs to. I want to sell my seats but I think buyers would be turned off by ticketfast. So I called ticketmaster and asked them if they could cancel my ticketfast<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Tickets&id=28';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> tickets </a>and mail me paper tickets. They said yes... its worth a shot if you feel more comfortable with paper tickets. Now maybe I can sell my<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Tickets&id=28';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> tickets </a>:mad: :lol:

how long did you wait?

Sicy said:
Woah what did you do to my post lol :der:

It was about a week.

yeah, it wasnt intentional, but hey when you talk thats how it sounds:wink:

well hopefully i can get it changed because i need to get rid of a pair of tixs for phoenix and hopefully get tixs for the other phoenix show

Sicy said:
I bought and received ticketfast tickets to a San Jose show that I have since been able to get GAs to. I want to sell my seats but I think buyers would be turned off by ticketfast. So I called ticketmaster and asked them if they could cancel my ticketfast tickets and mail me paper tickets. They said yes... its worth a shot if you feel more comfortable with paper tickets. Now maybe I can sell my tickets :mad: :lol:

i called and they did they same. thank you for the idea..i live once again.

Back
Top Bottom