Ticketmaster question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uuu222

The Fly
Okay....heres the scene.

Your logged on to your TM account and at the U2 date you want to purchase.
It's 9:59 a.m. and 30 seconds till 10:00.............

Do you just sit there and keep refreshing the Ticketmaster page until something happens?

Will a prompt for your U2 Code appear where the "Look for Tickets" section currently is?

Do you just enter it and then select your desired tickets and hope you get lucky?

Is anyone else asking themselves this, or am i just a little paranoid?

I don't think anyone really knows just how this presale is going to work. The poor Europeans are first.

Well, at least I don't feel so much like the village idiot anymore. Glad to know I have others on my boat.

I'll be praying for all my fellow fans, me first though.
'keeping fingers crossed'

I had such an adreneline rush last night just thinking about the pre-sale that I didn't fall asleep until after 1:30 a.m.

Now with all these decisions to make: Ticketemaster site vs. the link in the U2.com e-mail vs. express Ticketmaster checkout vs. the U2.com code . . .

. . . and now I have to worry about refreshing the webpage??!!

That's it. I'm definitely not going to sleep tonight!

:ohmy:

could one of our European freinds (probably one who was able to buy tickets) key us in on how it all went down? we'd love any tips!

The European fans now are probably trying to get some sleep before they buy tickets.

10am GMT is 8pm for me. It is currently about 3:45pm, so just over four hours until the first tickets for the Vertigo Tour are on sale!

speak for the rst of 'em mate. As soon as I have any idea what I'm doing myself I'll let you know how it works. Bloody scared this is going to go wrong though

in the link to the european shows from the mail u2.com sent the links to the dates are not clickable (yet?) Which link should i use....aaarrrrghhh HEEEEELP

Speaking on behalf of my European colleagues I cn confirm I had no sleep and am now sitting at my desk staring at my screen with 90 minutes left to go - I'm like a rabbit fixed in headlights.

Can't speak - have already told everyone at work to leave me alone until I scream or cry.

This happens everytime, I think the build up and the great ticket hunt is all part of the excitement.

AAARRRGHHHHHH!!!

:eek:

aardvark which link do you use..also the one that is on u2.com?

Can you click on the dates there or do we have to wait until 10 am (put on my lucky underwear so i should be allright)

Using the U2.com thing but you can't click on anything yet.

You can however click on the American pre-sales and it takes you to the booking page but no further.

So tantalising!!!

im using the u2com link too but since the links arent clickable (and the us dates are) im getting kind of nervous lol.

Tried to find the direct ticketmaster link but cant seem to find it....so ill just keep hoping everything will work out

(i have the choice between gelsenkirchen and brussels so 2 chances here for now)

Good luck zooland

I'm try for Dublin then this afternoon I'm using another code for Boston.

My friend is trying for Brussels and we're doing the general public sale for Cardiff & London. Also waiting for Barcelona to go on sale.

I'm then going to try for NYC in October if that actually happens.

So many gigs, so few tickets, so little time, so much money!!!!!

wow if half of that succeeds youll have a great tour i think aardvark...well good luck to you and ill keep my fingers crossed..

These links better become clickable straight away,im nervous,my poor kids know to leave me alone for a while.

Update here as soon as you get them,its all going to go well

right? :faint:

im not happy now,we havent got the links like the US one,I need to smoke

no you dont have to its just quicker (but on the dutch ticketmaster for example you cant put in your billing data beforehand)
i have no clue to which site i will be directed sojust made a ticketmaster.com account and hope that will work

from the UK

I am at work hoping I dont get interrupted between now and 11.00 , i did not sleep last night thinking about this it is only 28 mins away
Good luck my friends in the UK and Europe
My US friends , I will get back to you later
May the force be with us

aardvark said:
Good luck zooland

I'm try for Dublin then this afternoon I'm using another code for Boston.

My friend is trying for Brussels and we're doing the general public sale for Cardiff & London. Also waiting for Barcelona to go on sale.

I'm then going to try for NYC in October if that actually happens.

So many gigs, so few tickets, so little time, so much money!!!!!

Aardvark, Dublin presale isn't until 31st Jan, just in case u didn't realise...I prob just misunderstood your post tho :)

is anyone in the states going to log onto the european sale and see how the process works? Not buy tickets, but see the steps.....

Hey Tan,I havent spoke to you in ages-its POP the one with the boys.

How have you been?

Back
Top Bottom