ticketmaster question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pookybear

The Fly
Hey all, a quick question (for those of you who have more experience with this):

Ticketmaster considers GA floor "best available" right, even though it's the cheapest? And then next best would be the $169 seats, and so on (in decreasing price order)?

Thanks! Just working on my game plan for tomorrow. ;)

I would just manually select what you want instead of choosing best available, if you are not sure.

I am pretty sure if you pick best available they will be seated tickets that you will get.

DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT CHICAGO HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED>> I HEARD THAT TWO HOURS AGO FROM A SOURCE AT CLEAR CHANNEL. CHICAGO IS NOW THE ONLY DATE NOT LISTED WITH TICKETMASTER THAT IS SCHEDULED TO GO ON PRESALE TOMORROW. TICKETMASTER HAS NO OFFICIAL COMMENT NOW BUT SAYS THEY WILL RELEASE A STATEMENT TONIGHT ABOUT THE POSSIBLE POSTPONEMENT.

mostlyirish99 said:
DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT CHICAGO HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED>> I HEARD THAT TWO HOURS AGO FROM A SOURCE AT CLEAR CHANNEL. CHICAGO IS NOW THE ONLY DATE NOT LISTED WITH TICKETMASTER THAT IS SCHEDULED TO GO ON PRESALE TOMORROW. TICKETMASTER HAS NO OFFICIAL COMMENT NOW BUT SAYS THEY WILL RELEASE A STATEMENT TONIGHT ABOUT THE POSSIBLE POSTPONEMENT.

Take it easy... only one of the UK shows is showing up at our version of ticketmaster...

no worries found it.... its the cardiff show, why worry? the pre-sale isnt due to start until 10:00am, if everything isnt up by then, thats when i will worry

KUEFC09U2 said:
no worries found it.... its the cardiff show, why worry? the pre-sale isnt due to start until 10:00am, if everything isnt up by then, thats when i will worry

Yes I agree. That was the point I was trying to make originally. :yes: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom