TicketMaster on the Better Business Bureau

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
It won't allow me to copy and paste but they have an unsatisfactory record.

www.bbb.org

I went to the TicketMaster Corporation link.

I would recommend complaints to the BBB from everyone.

Last edited:
We can't do anything to help us now but we can prevent this for the future tours.

Please contact the Better Business Bureau.

It might be all we can do at this point.

Add Fanfire. Their employees were still telling people, including me, that you could buy tickets to NO LIMIT of shows up til Monday, Jan 24. And they will not refund the memberships, even prorated.

All these companies want to do is wear us down until we are too tired and frustrated to care.

Do NOT let that happen.

Contact anyone and everyone you can think of to report this.

My Aunt's small talent agency had a bad rating with the Better Business Bureau because she didn't fill out some card they sent her...just keep that in mind.

knox said:
My Aunt's small talent agency had a bad rating with the Better Business Bureau because she didn't fill out some card they sent her...just keep that in mind.

so anything the bbb sends me make sure i fill out- is that what you're saying?
or that they get all types of complaints that probably won't be looked at?

Last edited:
Do not give up the fight. Continue faxing today (I have re-faxed the ones I sent yesterday to both offices).

Principle Management NY : +1 (212) 765-2372
Principle Management Dublin: + (353) 1 6777 276

:mad: :mad: :mad:

U2@NYC said:
Do not give up the fight. Continue faxing today (I have re-faxed the ones I sent yesterday to both offices).

Principle Management NY : +1 (212) 765-2372
Principle Management Dublin: + (353) 1 6777 276

:mad: :mad: :mad:

We have a thread for Principal Mgmt contact etc. This post does not need to go in every single thread in this forum.

Well, you cannot blame it for trying to campaign for it... I am concerned about this and have the right to promote it.

Back
Top Bottom