Ticketmaster has a Portland date listed in December!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:
Ok, so who that signs into u2.com still sees their presale code on their profile and in the red square after you sign in.

They definately seem to be doing something with the codes because I can still see my code from my Propaganda membership, but don't see it in the red box nor profile on my other membership.

mine is still there...so who knows what's up...

this is way, WAY too soon. the credit card needs a break. if they gave it a few months, i'd be able to afford more tickets. as of right now, i'll be lucky to get tickets to ONE show on the third leg. maybe not even that. unless money starts raining down from the sky. :huh:

mads said:
this is way, WAY too soon. the credit card needs a break. if they gave it a few months, i'd be able to afford more tickets. as of right now, i'll be lucky to get tickets to ONE show on the third leg. maybe not even that. unless money starts raining down from the sky. :huh:

I dont think they're taking into account the wacko fans like us who will go to every show if we could. There's still a lot of fans out there who havent gotten the chance to get tickets for even their hometown venue yet. I'm not saying they should take us wackos into account either.

That said, I agree but I also see the reasoning behind tickets going onsale ASAP.

In another thread somone said that an Atlanta radio station is claiming the 3rd leg is going to be announced this monday (3/7) at 730 am.

ramblin rose said:
Portland date is gone. I think ticketmaster just likes to fuck with our minds.:|

are you kidding??? how insane...i think since january 25th i've developed a couple of U2-induced ulcers :crazy:

*combusts into an inferno of flames*

GUH... Portland... yes... there is still hope... For the love of god, please! :drool:

Ahem. And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming... *g*

Back
Top Bottom