ticketmaster for foreigners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ageeth

The Fly
Hi

When there are going to be tickets on sale for a u2 concert what is the chance to get them via ticketmaster.com?
I mean, what other options are there to get tickets beside this page?
I dont have a code from u2.com so i cant use that!!:shrug:
Its no option to stand in line for me, because i am from europe!!
:(
So hopefully someone got a good advise for me!!

thanks in advance!!

Ageeth said:
Hi

When there are going to be tickets on sale for a u2 concert what is the chance to get them via ticketmaster.com?
I mean, what other options are there to get tickets beside this page?
I dont have a code from u2.com so i cant use that!!:shrug:
Its no option to stand in line for me, because i am from europe!!
:(
So hopefully someone got a good advise for me!!

thanks in advance!!

Actually, in the USA, you have a higher chance to get them through Ticketmaster.com than by going to an outlet (like we do in the Netherlands). Still, the site can be very busy, etc. But Ticketmaster.com would be your best bet.
Keep in mind though that for foreigners you can only buy tickets with the will call option, i.e. you have to pick up the tickets on the day of the concert at the venue in person.

What concerts are you trying to get tickets for?
BTW, I read in the paper this week that for travel to the USA after October or so you need a visa again. Or so... Better check it.

And oh, one last tip. Create an account at Ticketmaster.com before the concert goes on sale. It will simplify/speed up the ordering process as you don't have to fill in all your details when you're totally hyper because you got through the site and managed to get tickets. So no mistakes or time-outs then.

Good luck!

:wave:

Marty

Back
Top Bottom