Ticketfast Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2gator

The Fly
How do you all feel about buying ticketfast tickets from others online? Have you done it and is it worth the risk?

u2gator

if i knew i was going to be first in line then i wouldnt be as worried

If the price to get a real ticket is not that more then I would pay the extra to have the real thing.

Thanks all for the quick responses. I have gone ahead and bid on a pair. If I win I will be extremely nervous but I will be sure to be there right as the doors open. If there is a problem I am hoping the arena staff will try to accomodate me or I will be a little pissed but not too much since I know I have hard tickets for the next night that I bought myself.

u2gator

just be sure to get there early, only the first ticket that scans gets in

i did it for Philly 5/14, got there late-ish (just as KOL was going on) and i had no problem.

Glad that there hasn't been an problems with this. I bought a ga ticketfast through a broker and also am kind of nervous. Hope I get in.:yikes:

u2gator said:
Thanks all for the quick responses. I have gone ahead and bid on a pair. If I win I will be extremely nervous but I will be sure to be there right as the doors open. If there is a problem I am hoping the arena staff will try to accomodate me or I will be a little pissed but not too much since I know I have hard tickets for the next night that I bought myself.

u2gator

Do not bid on them unless the person has 100% positive feedback, and a lot of it.

And I think the odds of a broker selling the same ticket twice by mistake would be higher than someone trying to screw somebody over deliberately.

I had a ticketfast ticket for tonights show bought off of Ebay. Held my breathe when the guy scanned it. I'd go for a hard ticket when ever possible..

Back
Top Bottom