Ticket stub display ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm your idea guy...I am a picture framer and I bought the tour poster at the Chicago show. I decided I wanted to put the ticket stubs from the 3 Chicago shows I went to in the same frame as the tour poster. Here's how I did it.

On the poster I bought, theres a huge section of black at the top, about 6 inches or so. I mounted my tickets on mat board with those tiny mylar corners and then double face-taped the mat boards to the poster. the glass is on top of the poster and the ticket and the frame holds everything in. The end result is the three tickets side by side on the top of the poster, and looks really cool.

Btw, don't think they will hold long if you don't put glass and frame on the poster. Humidity and sunlight will kill the poster in the long run so consider putting UV glass on the poster too, especially if its gonna hang in sunlight or under florescent lighting.

At first I didnt understand why there was so much black left at the top of the poster, but I'm wondering if it was meant that way by the design folks at four5one.

Hope this was of some help to ya :wink:

3439782%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E233%3A%3D82%3C%3D%3A97%3DXROQDF%3E232386%3B8%3A823%3Aot1lsi

Heres what I did with my Elevation stuff. Havent done a Bomb one yet.

Back
Top Bottom