Ticket Prices?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CDragon

The Fly
Does anyone have any clue what kind of ticket prices for the U2 shows?

As I read its between 49-160 CAN dollars.

Now, I'm wondering what seats I will have with 49 and 160?

Anyone know how much for the seating area? (don't care if nose-bleed seats)

Thanks

49 will get you General Admission or nosebleeds.

Otherwise, I can't remember the pricing structure.

Actually its 175 for what is equivilent to the golden circle for the Canadian shows.

golden circle?

Sorry, I don't know much about the lingo of the concerts because... this is going to be my very first U2 concert in my life! :)

I'm just looking for tickets that can give me a decent view. Most preferably not on the GA floor because I'm not too keen on being stuffed in a crowded area :reject: and plus $$$$$ is a little tight on me.

Vorsprung said:
So GA tickets are the cheapest tickets in America?? :huh: :huh:

Yes, that's the whole point of it, giving the fans the best tickets for the lowest price.

The Golden Circle on the Elevation Tour referred to the first 3 or 4 sections on the sides of the lower bowl. That's gonna be your top ticket price.

The intermediate price of 95 dollars roughly, will be the back of the arena in the lower bowl, and all other seats that aren't GA.

hang on, i thought golden circle referred to a front GA standing section the was sealed off from the rest of GA - pay more to stand, get closer kind of thing.
thats what its meant to all other non-u2 concerts i've been to which had one.
also the Popmart concert i went to in Cape Town had a golden circle which was highest priced and up against the stage, and the same with chilli peppers in hyde park last year - a massive section in front of the stage which meant that if you bought normal GA the closest you could get was about 40m away from the stage.

i hadn't heard any mention of a gloden circle for Vertigo before though?

digsy said:
hang on, i thought golden circle referred to a front GA standing section the was sealed off from the rest of GA - pay more to stand, get closer kind of thing.
thats what its meant to all other non-u2 concerts i've been to which had one.
also the Popmart concert i went to in Cape Town had a golden circle which was highest priced and up against the stage, and the same with chilli peppers in hyde park last year - a massive section in front of the stage which meant that if you bought normal GA the closest you could get was about 40m away from the stage.

i hadn't heard any mention of a gloden circle for Vertigo before though?

Nope, golden circle on Elevation was the most expensive seating. I've seen people who complained about paying so much for seats when people who paid much less for GAs got right up close.

ah i see, i didnt go to elevation (i lived at the arse end of the world so they never came near me) so i didn't know about that.
thanks for clearing that up then

Back
Top Bottom