Those of us who didn't get tickets are way cooler than those who did

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No tickets for me and I had techincally 4 computers going at it for the regular sale... No big whup to me that I didn't get a ticket at all. There is always eBAY if I want to spend the money or have the bug to go. Maybe the third leg will be where it's at.

I'm cool b/c my world doesn't crumble (no emotional attachment) if I don't get tickets to a U2 show and I actually put in a little effort this time around. :wink:

Last edited:
Numb1075 said:
Yeah Jofo, we rule ! wanna hang out on 5/21 while everyone else is at MSG?

yes.

we should spend the day eating ice cream and having pony rides so the others will be jealous of us.:up:

I am currently ticketless, but I have my feelers out. Somehow, I will be there. I kind of know people who know people who know people.

So basically, I'll be out of luck I'm sure.

worst case scenario, i get them from a scalper the week before the show and just tell my wife that I got them for 75 bux when in reality i'll be paying 500.:banghead:

well i need 4 tickets for MSG and that's so not going to happen so i gues i'll be praying that i get something in the fall.

Numb1075 said:
worst case scenario, i get them from a scalper the week before the show and just tell my wife that I got them for 75 bux when in reality i'll be paying 500.:banghead:

don't do that.

Jofo, if it comes down to it, I'll suck it up and buy them off of a scalper. Is there another way?

Headache, I am going to do EAT, all - night - long !!

FullonEdge - Bon Bons are a delicious little ice cream treat, popular in the 1980s, vanilla ice cream covered balls (sounds dirty, eh?) with a chocolate coating.

The running joke for many years is that women without a date on a Saturday night would watch movies alone at home, eating Bon Bons in bed and sulk.:wink:

yea we can all get together in the parking lots of the venues and have a 'party' while we hear the music coming from the arena, and the screaming of the crowd.

Those of us who didn't get tickets are way cooler than those who did

just so you know.

and those of us who didn't even try are even more cool! ;)

Back
Top Bottom