This whole ticket nonsense..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good thing I didn't subscribed for a U2 membership. ***whew*** But, man, I can't believe what I've been witnessing for the last few days. The infamous U2 pre-sale tickets mayhem. Amusing.........:laugh:

Palace_Hero said:
I really don't give a fuck. :laugh:

And those who do, chill out.

Its a band.

what´s your name ?... Paul Hewson perhaps ? ... or Dave Evans ?... you should try to see ripped off fans way :yes:

:wave:

I've really got to say that I'm surprised that anyone is surprised by all this. This seems more or less a repeat of what happened with the Elevation tour presales.

Let's face it...unless a band has a mail-order ticket service similar to that of the Grateful Dead or Pearl Jam -- which U2 definitely doesn't -- this kind of pre-sale fiasco is par for the course.

Which is why it was an easy call to blow off the opportunity to spend $40 more on tickets that are already too expensive as it is. I'll take my chances with the regular sale, and if I end up at the top of the arena, it'll still be OK.

Peace,
Ron

This whole ticket nonsense shows how passionate fans are about the band and how damn good this new album is.

Apathy is the death knell of a rock and roll band. U2 couldn't be farther from that judged by this.

David

Back
Top Bottom