This tour compared with the last.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
just watching some videos from opening night, pro show vids of vertigo cobl and electric co, and i must say the production feels more "spectacular" than elevation, the lights are amazing, the only really comparison for me is the elipse

Where are you seeing these videos? Hopefully not u2.com. I'm not a member. :sad:

The show last nite was awesome, and having been at all the tours, it was as good as all of them. U2 is amazing.

Realfan68 said:
This show is ATYCLB 2 with a new album.
Can't wait for ATYCLB 3!!
so you just joined this place to bring a moaning vibe to it then?

It sure looks significantly better than Elevation thus far. Just the additions of:
40/Electric Co./Gloria/Zoo Station/Running to Stand Still/An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart make it spectacular.

Actually, I am just giving my opinion. I have been going to U2 shows since 1987 and a fan since the late 70's. I went to both SD shows and can assure you it is very much like the Elevation tour! Sorry about the "moaning vibe"!!

Realfan68 said:
Actually, I am just giving my opinion. I have been going to U2 shows since 1987 and a fan since the late 70's. I went to both SD shows and can assure you it is very much like the Elevation tour! Sorry about the "moaning vibe"!!
theres ONE thing similar, and thats the catwalk, elevation didnt have even near a good a light show as this tour has,

Realfan68 said:
May I ask if you were at any of the 3 shows?
how do i have to be at any of them too see there are new visuals? that makes no sense,

Stingray said:
and all that matters why? if the music rocks, nothing else should really put you off. It's just a plus that the lighting is so amazing...
i really dont care if it is elevation part 2, but the lighing is much more than it ever was on elevation, thats just my point

If that is your only point then I will give you that. The lighting on this tour is better than last but, there is no major production difference like there was between Rattle and Hum, Zoo TV, Pop Mart and Elevation. That was my only point. Enjoy the show!

Back
Top Bottom