This time tomorrow - Fri 31st

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly so high!

Refugee
Since my meeting with U2 has been postponed, i am going on a Sydney Harbour Cruise on the rythmboat.....should be fun...i hope (there is a bar on board)!!! Don't know the band that is playing,they are a cover band of sorts. (I'll post some pic's)

What are you guys gonna do!!!

RIGHT! I'm off to get drunk then.

Shame, it's quite a nice night as well.

Kanye would be hitting the stage about now....

Would have been a bloody wonderful night - not too cold....but yet just nice. I would have been having the time of my life but alas - I sit at home......not happy Jan....:sad:

Well.......I went on the cruise on Friday night! The cover band was Dangerous Goods, and they were total tools...they were chugga-lugging the VB in between songs,they forgot the setlist and they they forgot lyrics...it was actually so bad that it got f!@#$ comical!!! They were stumbling all over the place,when they stopped for "a drink" i asked if they had any U2 material they said no,not even baby U2 stuff!!!!, I was completely surrounded by skanks that that thought pole dancing to a table leg was a good idea,there was a fight that resulted in a girl having her wig torn off and bleeding teeth...yeah...we had a ball...NOT!!!!!!:madspit:

The tickets were $20 bucks, i guess we got what we paid for!!!:shrug:

blueeyedgirl said:
Sounds like a right bargain! :wink:

I woulda been getting off a plane right about now, coming back from Sydney :woe: :(

awww... :sad:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom