This Sucks!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you walk outside right now you'll be up to your knees in snow. I took a cab to work this morning and the cab slid sideway's into on comming traffic we almost got killed and he went straight into an 8 foot snowbank on the other side of the road. So I was 2 hours late for work because it took almost an hour to push it out. Not in the best of moods today. But on the bright side I'm on the Tour documentary on the DVD. Yeah!

govikesU2 said:
If you walk outside right now you'll be up to your knees in snow. I took a cab to work this morning and the cab slid sideway's into on comming traffic we almost got killed and he went straight into an 8 foot snowbank on the other side of the road. So I was 2 hours late for work because it took almost an hour to push it out. Not in the best of moods today. But on the bright side I'm on the Tour documentary on the DVD. Yeah!

wow, glad you're ok :huh: you're on the documentary? rock on, who are you? (Vikes? Minnesota Vikings, by any chance?)

I walked in the driving rain to get that DVD. Got totally soaked, but boy was it worth it. Ah, the things I do for U2...I get wet for Bono :wink:

Back
Top Bottom