This pre-sale should be cancelled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceane

Refugee
I know it might seem like too much for some, but I feel all tickets purchases for this pre-sale should be cancelled. Or at least all GA tickets. I know it would be absolutely terrible for those who were able to get the tickets they wanted, but the fact is that such a large number of fans got screwed that this would be the only fair way.

U2 needs to manage this directly themselves, outsourcing to Ticketmasters was the worst idea. There is clearly something fishy going on, given the fact that almost all GAs were sold-out mere seconds after 10am, and that now there are tons of GA tickets being sold by brokers on E-Bay and elsewhere.

Even if U2.com or U2's management apologizes and fixes the problem in the future, it looks like hundreds, if not thousands of GA tickets are already in the hands of greedy scalpers. I would even say that it appears that the MAJORITY of GA tickets available for the pre-sale went to scalpers.

I say cancel and start again with a better system. I don't see how this pre-sale has any legitimacy now.

Back
Top Bottom