This man...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmb737

Refugee
was in the ellipse last night (5/10) taking loads of digital pictures.

4000_1.jpg

Which is surprising since he was actually playing in Kansas City. Moral of the story? Don't always ask for autographs from people who claim to be people they are not. Certainly don't give a fresh beer to them and try to take a picture with them. The bomb shelter is full of idiots.

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

That is a picture of Brandon Flowers of The Killers. There was a man pretending to be him in the ellipse, and people were fawning. The fact that his quite successful band was playing in Kansas City that night had no consequence. The resemblance was quite good, but it is still funny to see. Kind of like the Bono buying pints for fans in San Diego.

Last edited:
Who the hell would pretend to be the dude from the Killers? I bet that guy went home and wept right after the show.

typhoon said:
Who the hell would pretend to be the dude from the Killers? I bet that guy went home and wept right after the show.

I bet he got laid, maybe twice. Celebrity (or fake perceived celebrity...which in fact is probably better) is quite an allure to some very easy people.

cmb737 said:

I bet he got laid, maybe twice. Celebrity (or fake perceived celebrity...which in fact is probably better) is quite an allure to some very easy people.

"I am not a role model". ;)

Back
Top Bottom