The unofficial "I'm in the Chicago DVD!" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eltimbomofo

War Child
Let's see how many Interference members appear in the Chicago DVD. If you find yourself in the show, post the time on the disc in which it happens, and a screenshot if possible.

I'm talking face time, back of the head, hands, full frontal nudity, what have you.

Good luck!

Tim

Just found myself in a different thread! This is from the documentary, not the show. This pic is from the 9th.

Attachments

• fc417149.jpg
    fc417149.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 196
U2Girl1978 said:
HA!! Right next to you is hef4u2 and what's funny is I'm in that same row....

Yeah, I was on the front inside rail on the edge's side next to Jeff. You and starsgoblue were further down toward Adam. The rail looks goofy because they had the camera traintrack thing set up in front of us if memory serves. The next night (10th) I was more centered next to stars.

Tim (pumped for the DVD!)

That's me on the right! I don't know how far into it, cuz i dont' have the DVD yet... I'm so excited to see it now! I wonder what i said!

33096357.jpg
:happy:

I haven't seen that the DVD obviously but have seen the stills--I saw gerbilwaxer and hef4u2 but Jules, I didn't see you!

I have no idea if my "Bono you kissed me and gave me a cold" clip will be in there. Since it isn't in any of the stills maybe it got cut, which is not such a bad thing.

Seeing my line buddies in Chicago brings back happy memories. I'm excited to watch the DVD :up:

ruffian said:
I haven't seen that the DVD obviously but have seen the stills--I saw gerbilwaxer and hef4u2 but Jules, I didn't see you!

I have no idea if my "Bono you kissed me and gave me a cold" clip will be in there. Since it isn't in any of the stills maybe it got cut, which is not such a bad thing.

Seeing my line buddies in Chicago brings back happy memories. I'm excited to watch the DVD :up:

Hello,

are you a shorter gal with dark hair?

I seem to remember a gal standing in line waiting for the B-man to come when they were arriving for sounds check. She was "encouraging" everyone to not push, that they would all get a chance if they didn't freak out. I stood behind you and ensured people weren't pushing us out of the way.

If I remember correctly this person was involved in some type of philanthropy???

Just wondering.

Jamescorymiko said:

Hello,

I seem to remember a gal standing in line waiting for the B-man to come when they were arriving for sounds check. She was "encouraging" everyone to not push, that they would all get a chance if they didn't freak out. I stood behind you and ensured people weren't pushing us out of the way.

If I remember correctly this person was involved in some type of philanthropy???

Just wondering.

that doesnt sound like ruffian. shes usually the first person to person knock people over and push them out of the way to get to bono :tsk:

ok so now i don't know which thread i'm supposed to post this in :laugh:
i posted it in the other one too.

i'm on the dvd too!!!!!!!! :hyper:

ABEL_bono.jpg

I haven't had time to watch the BONUS DVD yet. Only made it thru about 1/3 of the concert... All I recognized was Khelia, from the dance obviously :dance:

And on the radio now, coincidentally, is Mysterious Ways :dance:

And chizip - :lmao:

Numb1075 said:
ultravioletluvv - you look like a young Elizabeth Berkley in that pic

That is a compliment:wink:

HAHAHAHA! somebody else once said that to me, based on a picture of me... i said, "you mean pre-Showgirls, right?" HAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the compliment..:wink:

ultravioletluvv said:

HAHAHAHA! somebody else once said that to me, based on a picture of me... i said, "you mean pre-Showgirls, right?" HAHAHAHA!

you did a good job in the dvd. you didnt look like an idiot like most people ;)

learn2kneel and his girlfriend have starring roles, thats so cool.

Jamescorymiko said:

Hello,

Just wondering.

yes, that's me and I remember you--you were awesome and I think you blocked people with your shoulders :laugh: I still ended up getting elbowed in the face the first day fans were there for a meeting. It was really awful. I ended up standing behind that fence and it worked out ok after all. Nice to see you here. I don't really do philanthropy, but I'm an anthropologist and do work on sustainable development. There was another guy who works in Zambia standing next to me and so you might have heard that conversation.

Chizip said:

that doesnt sound like ruffian. shes usually the first person to person knock people over and push them out of the way to get to bono :tsk:

:madspit:

Chizip said:

so youre in the DVD for about 3 seconds, screaming when ya won the damn lottery :tsk:

I see you were going for the silent type in the video

had no idea the the zoo baby vocals were Bono's own son:cute:

Chizip said:

so youre in the DVD for about 3 seconds, screaming when ya won the damn lottery :tsk:

some people have never even been in the ellipse, i hear...

ultravioletluvv said:

aww thanks... i still haven't seen it... i have no idea what i said... i was hoping it wasn't something stupid! Amazon said they were shipping my copy yesterday, but they also said estimated delivery date was 11/21...:mad: so, for now, i'll have to take your word for it! :wink:

I made it, but only like a second or two. I don't have a screencap or anything but you can see me right before the girl holding the hot pink sign that says "Party Boy" or something. I'm wearing a green t-shirt that says "Dublin Rocks."

And those guys with the Guinness for Bono on his birthday? I stood right behind them! Very sweet guys, by the way. :wink:

uh...i'm in it a lot. sorry guys, that you have to see my mug all the time :eek:

i'll make a still or two later, but when bono's playing the drum at the end of lapoe, me and eep are standing right there in the red shirts behind the sign that's hung over the rail...(to name one)

Stories for Boys said:
uh...i'm in it a lot. sorry guys, that you have to see my mug all the time :eek:

i'll make a still or two later, but when bono's playing the drum at the end of lapoe, me and eep are standing right there in the red shirts behind the sign that's hung over the rail...(to name one)

:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom