The U2 team did an awesome job this time!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK... I am officially a dick-head... 4th phone call, 45 minute waiting (with 3 hrs. left in the pre-sale) and I got through to fanfire... They confirmed my prop membership and reset my code... 45 minutes later, I got the code and have LL tickets section 109 ( Not GAs but whose complaining)...
I recant everything I said... I am an asshole.... fuck me and feed me beans....

Thanks...

hcmiller said:
4th phone call, 45 minute waiting (with 3 hrs. left in the pre-sale) and I got through to fanfire... They confirmed my prop membership and reset my code... 45 minutes later, I got the code and have LL tickets section 109 ( Not GAs but whose complaining)...

Hooray, another success story.

Congratulations!!

hcmiller said:
OK... I am officially a dick-head... 4th phone call, 45 minute waiting (with 3 hrs. left in the pre-sale) and I got through to fanfire... They confirmed my prop membership and reset my code... 45 minutes later, I got the code and have LL tickets section 109 ( Not GAs but whose complaining)...
I recant everything I said... I am an asshole.... fuck me and feed me beans....

Thanks...

Good.

Yup... retract, retract, retract. After 5 phone calls, a couple of posts here and e-mails to U2.com, I was in despair that even though I was a former Prop member they wouldn't be able to locate my information since they said I wasn't on their list.

At about 2:45 PM today they said they made an error in downloading my credit card data, and they apologized. They then reset my code. I didn't get home until 9:55 PM, about 5 minutes before the presale closed for good. I jumped right in, requested 1 GA for Boston 10/4 (all I ever wanted) and unbelievably, I scored one!!

I take back everything I said. This process has worked for me in the end.

Thank you, U2!!!

MrBrau1 said:
WhooHoo! After 3 calls I got my code reset and scored 10/4 Boston GAs!

PS-Caylan, be sure to have a smoke after you've downed that gasoline.

Wow..even after you lucked out & got what you wanted you still don't get my original message.

You got the tixs & had to work just as hard as any1 else. Even a little harder. That's life.

What made you so special that you had to blast those ppl @ fanfire & u2.com & making your idiotic rants?
Threatening this & that. All the while you were @ their mercy.

Pathetic. Your a freekin paper chimpanzee.

So you can get on the plane & fly over here & maybe crash on the way to the arena while your at it...it'll be very ironic.

Yeah, I can say nasties too.

Takes one to know one.

Last edited:
corner said:

and calling someone a "d!ck" when they haven't been able to get tickets, is in the spirit? :ohmy:
Pass us the antifreeze love...

Try reading the lunatic's rants all over the boards be4 you make an @ss of yourself.

He ended up geting tixs!! Wahhhh he had to work @ it....wahhh

caylan said:

Wow..even after you lucked out & got what you wanted you still don't get my original message.

You got the tixs & had to work just as hard as any1 else. Even a little harder. That's life.

What made you so special that you had to blast those ppl @ fanfire & u2.com & making your idiotic rants?
Threatening this & that. All the while you were @ their mercy.

Pathetic. Your a freekin paper chimpanzee.

So you can get on the plane & fly over here & maybe crash on the way to the arena while your at it...it'll be very ironic.

Yeah, I can say nasties too.

Takes one to know one.

I live in America. Sort it out. And everyone knows you're a dick. Nice rep.

caylan said:

Try reading the lunatic's rants all over the boards be4 you make an @ss of yourself.

He ended up geting tixs!! Wahhhh he had to work @ it....wahhh

Shouldn't have had to work at it. For $40 it should work, w/o 3 phone calls. That's the point. Way over your head, but the point anyway. Dick.

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:

I live in America. Sort it out. And everyone knows you're a dick. Nice rep.

Whooaaa I have a rep on the bulletin board.
Not as big as your rep though.

ugh!
You're a cry baby who had to lift a finger to get something.
Welcome to life.
Deal with it b!tch.

Last edited:
caylan said:

Whooaaa I have a rep on the bulletin board.
Not as big as your rep though.

ugh!
You're a cry baby who had to lift a finger to get something.
Welcome to life.
Deal with it b!tch.

Again, original point MILES above your head. Are you 14? Bitching after sale 1 is what got them to improve it. See that? above your head? It's a point. Nevemind. Go play with the toilet.

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:
Oh, your from LA. Sorry. Now I understand.

& you suggest to me to sort it out??
Appearances are eveything to you aren't they.

Advice, nothing is as they appear.

Hey, look @ you & your sense of entitlement.

Ugh!

Last edited:
caylan said:

& you suggest to me to sort it out??
Appearances are eveything to you aren't they.

Advice, nothing is as they appear.

Hey, look @ you & your sense of entitlement.

Ugh!

Yeah. My sense of entitlement. I get the same way when I buy a gallon of milk. I expect to leave the store with it. How uppity of me.

MrBrau1 said:

Again, original point MILES above your head. Are you 14? Bitching after sale 1 is what got them to improve it. See that? above your head? It's a point. Nevemind. Go play with the toilet.

Whoa so deep I think I missed it in the midst of all your previous crying about not getting through & getting your satisfaction. Wahhhhhh wahhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom