The Red Sox shirt "Scandal"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I disagree with the :he should have never given it to BOno in the first place". I mean, its part of the show. You dont see Bono refusing to put the girl back in the crowd after With or Without You, do you? I posted before, that in Milwaukee, he asked for my little sisters Irish Flag for SUnday Bloody Sunday. Big IRA disarmament announcement, he talked about it for a good 3-4 minutes before the song. The flag gets tied to the mic, then laid at the foot of Larry's drums for the next song, only to be taken off stage after that song by some crew member. Had she not tossed him her flag, or had this guy not tossed his jersey, it would make the concert less special. I dont agree that he should get it autographed, but it is personal property. I mean, Bono sued what's her name over the summer for the leather pats and cowboy hat - its really the same issue in reverse. My sister never said he could keep it, yet he did. This guy didnt say they could keep the jersey, bu thtey did. The items should be returned (as is, not enhanced or autographed). Sad thing is, they were either thrown away or some roadie has them in his closet somewhere...

You wouldn't dare do that with a Yankee jersey; fleas jump :)

Seriously, I bet he gets it back, eventually. Unless some security goon stole it.

Hewson said:
I though Hoboken was God's country

:yes: don't you forget it... otherwise frankie will come back to life and smoke you.

sinatra-frank-portrait-4900049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom