The reason why U2 is NOT playing ACROBAT:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onyourkneesboy

The Fly
I think (hope) U2 will play Acrobat and other gems (Heartland, Unforgettable Fire, One Tree Hill, The Wanderer, Zooropa etc..). On a tour in the future specially for their massive fan base !!

Well?:bow:

onyourkneesboy said:
I think (hope) U2 will play Acrobat and other gems (Heartland, Unforgettable Fire, One Tree Hill, The Wanderer, Zooropa etc..). On a tour in the future specially for their massive fan base !!

Maybe they just don't like it. If they were going to ever play it, they would have by now. It's been like 12 years. Move on.

If Dick Evans had any say in it they would have played it by now. Unfortunately he has been banned from rehearsels and concerts since 1992 because of that....the poor sod

onyourkneesboy said:

This will never happen. Sorry.

They're not playing acrobat because we all would rather here Vertigo again.

WE. LOVE. VERTIGO.
WE. LOVE. VERTIGO.

I don't think those songs are too out of the question. Much less so than any Passengers tunes!

zwervers2 said:
If Dick Evans had any say in it they would have played it by now. Unfortunately he has been banned from rehearsels and concerts since 1992 because of that....the poor sod

:huh:

Dalton said:
I have heard that it hurts bono's testicles to sing Acrobat.

:shifty:

I am BATMAN.

Yeah, I heard the last time he tried Dallas caught them rolling down the ramp to B-Stage!!!

This is the best thread ever.

And the reason they don't play Acrobat is that all the diehards would combust and mass murder ain't cool.

Ok don't get mad at me but what is so great about this song? It's a great song don't get me wrong(ooh i rhymed! :rockon: ) but I don't understand why everyone is clamoring for u2 to play this tune. :shrug:

When was the last time they played it?

Not all those other "gems" but I've honestly been thinking if they know that it's so good that they think they should save it for their last tour...

U2Girl1978 said:
Ok don't get mad at me but what is so great about this song? It's a great song don't get me wrong(ooh i rhymed! :rockon: ) but I don't understand why everyone is clamoring for u2 to play this tune. :shrug:

When was the last time they played it?

theyve never played it, thats why the clamoring is so loud

Chizip said:

theyve never played it, thats why the clamoring is so loud

Word.

Plus it's a part of the Original Holy Trilogy (Ultraviolet-Acrobat-Love is Blindness). They're all one song to me.

imagine if they played those 3 songs as the last encore

i would need new underwear

As far as I know, if a song wasn't played on the tour for the album it was on (make sense?) then it will never be played. No Acrobat on ZooTV=No Acrobat ever. Though I would love to be proven wrong. Please, prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom