The Online Ticket Shop are swindlers !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Natha

Babyface
Hi everybody,

I hope most of you will read the following message and spread it accross U2 fans community and in general accross internet users. Last February, I had ordered tickets for U2 concert in Copenhagen last July, 31st from The Online Ticket Shop. Getting to see U2 on stage was truly the fullfilling of one of our biggest dream with my boyfriend and we did not hesitate too long to pay 340 £ (+ the trip to Copenhagen from Finland) for this.

We paid 20 £ to this company to get the tickets delivered at-door, a service we never got.After many many calls to this company and a lot of stress, we finally managed to get tickets 1,5 hour before the show (!!!), not the ones we paid for (front standing) but seats... they pretended their subcontractor had let them down and did not have any tickets for us but in front of our insistance, they organized some kind of meeting with two young guys who got us God only knows how two tickets. We met many other people in the same case as us, some dealing with the "The Online Ticket Shop" and some with "Get me tickets". Some of them got nothing at all.

The concert was amazing, wonderful, magical... but I cannot stand the idea that this company is making money with screwing the fans, providing none of the services you have paid for... which company is non-professional enough to trust unreliable subcontractor? if this story is true... the same problem appeared in many other venues (Gothenburg, Dublin, Paris, etc.) and if you have any doubts about my story, here is more:
www.bbc.co.uk/wales/x-ray/allarticles/stories/5p07_onlineticketshop.shtml

Please spread the word around you, to avoid that this company left once more fans desperate and screwed up. If you have been through the same situation, you can submit a complaint to X-ray (see link above) and there https://www.econsumer.gov/ (many thanks to seven who gave already this adress in this topic, I hope you managed to get to the concert !). I don't mean you'll get your money back but hopefully, this f**** Online Ticket Shop will disappear from the web!

Cheers.

same happened to me at munchen show i cant believe it!!!!!! please u2 fans DONT SHOP AT THE ONLINE TICKET SHOP.COM

Back
Top Bottom